Reviews for Reclaiming the Trio
sjrodgers23 chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
please update soon please come back and finish story please just getting good dont let it die
Erytha chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
omg! you have to updte this please! its soo good! updae please!
quiero queso chapter 8 . 8/7/2007
what happened? did u forget this story? u should go back and finish it, i really like!
charmedatwriting chapter 8 . 5/9/2007
kinda strange twisted story but an interesting read like to see what hermionie will say now she knows anyway hope to read more soon
RyanBrookes chapter 8 . 4/10/2007
I read through this during my spare time, and at first I just had to control myself from objecting. But then, you are obviously not J.K. Rowling, and this is a fanfic, so you can do whatever you like for this story.

That said, I have got to say that this is one of the best HP fanfics I have seen in a while. It doesn't develop very much character-wise or story-wise, its pretty obvious that it is probably a fantasy of any fan girl of HP.

You did add much flare to the story though, reviving Sirius, who I think is by far the best character ever (I cried when he "died"), and bringing Remus, also a good character. Draco's personality is a little off, but I like the change.

One of my initial reactions was "OMG, Remus and Sirius are gay? (awesome! :D)". And I know that it wasn't your intention, but this story for me is hilarious, and at the same time very...arrousing.

I know you to be an author who would know the topic very well, so I will never hold it against you for "jumping the gun". I actually love your explaination, as little as it was, of what happened.

Keep up the good work!

Ryan
Sampdoria chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
I love your story, and I am happy that Hermione finally have to realise that this is Remus and Sirius. The sooner she accept that, the sooner we can have our happy ending:-) (Not that I think that it will be that easy, but I really want Hermione back in "the real world")
mysticpammy chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
Great post, love the story, can't wait until you post again, so please post again soon. Thanks
mysticpammy chapter 7 . 4/3/2007
Hearti Princess chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
aw poor hermione! and sirius and lupin.. anyway AWESOME STROY KEEP ON WRITING!
Steph chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I always loved stories with all three together but there arent many...its sad, but yours is brillaint so far! Update soon!