Reviews for Scottish Rain
Wapeci chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
Wow really great story here! XD Just gotta luv it!

I just can't wait till your next update!

...You will update right..? (o_.)?

Pretty Please?
hunterofshadow chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
Love this, especially Carsons and Rodneys interaction! It's been a while but hopefully you might update again ... *nudges*

Great fic :D
hunterofshadow chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Only just started reading but this just made me burst into hysterics -“We want whatever currency you can use here in the wilderness. Goats, or pebbles, or, I don’t know, womenfolk.”

Best line ever!
Amano Unmei chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
This is just so perfect.

My favourite pairing (which doesn't get as much attention as it should, given that it's pretty much canon) and a very well written fic. I could go with a few more descriptions, but I'm a description-whore. The story is wonderful without them. I appreciate you putting Gaelic (... it is Gaelic, right?) into it. I'm no specialist in that language, but I know when some things should be used in a fic.

And the fluff. My comp grew fluff when I read this.

More! More!
Rainbow-Cookie-Power chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
Omg. That was the hottest thing ever I read!

Kissing in the rain - aww...that really romantic!

-update update update soon pleease!
rocketman94 chapter 3 . 4/14/2007
I love this story! Please update soon!
KariHermione chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
“Yeah, well. I’m not good with words of support, but if you ever want a deep and meaningful make-out session, I’m your man.”

Carson smirked. “Aye, you are. And I’m sorry. It’s just… Twenty-twenty hindsight, you know?”

great part!
SeitedeMarie chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
I don't usually read slash, but this is good!
gabumon chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
poor carson, feeling all blue but that's what he has rodney for, to being a cheer to his life
SapphireDancer chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
Looking good so far- I love the way you've done the scottish accent and everything, even the St George's cross :)

Please update soon!

Laura.
sammy chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
aww poor rodney, he's trying his best!

more soon?
embyr81788 chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
Oh Poor Rodney.
gabumon chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
i like carsons mom already!
Mice2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I'd love to see more of this.