Reviews for Honor
Pinksparkles2003 chapter 1 . 6/15
Oh my God. My heart is racing. When I clicked on this I did NOT expect to find this. Great story, but please, for everybody, write a more descriptive summary.
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I was afraid by your summary and this being tragedy that it might have ended in death, so I'll admit I gave myself a spoiler by browsing the other reviews first. Rape I can handle, especially with a strong willed Kagome like this one. Personally, I think Inuyasha has to know. It's a feeble denial at best. But maybe by 'hurt' Kagome he meant break her soul; if he broke her he would kill himself. Because she told him she was fine and is clearly going to continue standing by him, that tells him the level of her strength, and that her love for him has won out, that she doesn't hate him, isn't afraid of him, and the youkai didn't win. Surely they will go get his broken sword fixed again, but we don't know how far away they are from Totosai so one can also argue that she's got the next several days at least of being in his company where he could theoretically transform again. As for the comment on 'if they're still alive' regarding the others, as somebody questioned in the reviews, I understood that to mean a hypothetical, that if Kagome fled down the well never to return while Inuyasha remained the youkai monster then surely he would go after their friends, and so she would have no way of knowing if they were still alive or if he'd killed them. I don't know if I could've been quite so strong as Kagome. Seeing him crying and asking if he'd hurt me badly, I probably would've responded with something like 'it wasn't your fault' which would've meant the cat was out of the bag - as if it isn't anyway. But I think in the end I would've made the same decision as Kagome to stand by him. It's slightly off-canon, the evilness of Inuyasha's youkai side, but for the purposes of this universe, assuming such a separate and evil beast lives under the surface, then I would have definitely chosen to stay by his side regardless.
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
NO LOVE IN IT
THERE WAS NO LOVE
ONLY LOVE OF A FRIEND IT SEEM LIKE
BUT NO LOVE AS A LOVER
AND WHY DO U HAVE TO MAKE INUYASHA DEMON THE BAD GUY
WHAT IF IT WAS AN INTELLIGENT CREATURE THAT UNDERSTOOD LOVE
ISN'T A DOG A MAN BEST FRIEND, WOULDN'T IT FEEL AT ALL?
Bleach fan25 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
So what happens next?
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
wow...that's messed up.
Looove chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
... i kinda liked it... (not da raping part... dat was disturbing jp but still kinda weird)...:)
Animefreak242 chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
How... disturbingly not depressing. I mean, how would you deal with a situation like that? It's hard to think about it. Overall, though, I think Kagome's process was accurate and extremely rational (for someone who has zip experience in this sort of situation (and would never wish such on my worst enemy), I completely agree with her course of action). It's all the more sad because you understand her reasoning. With the two of them being so weak, the only power they have is over one another. To hold onto one another because they are all they have left - the only ones that can ever know.

What I want to know, is what you meant by "if they're still alive". Where are Sango, Miroku and Shippo? Are you following the manga? How many years, or months, is this before or after Naraku's defeat? Why can't they just go to Totosai? - I know it's an easy fix, but it's always been an option.

Very well written; if you didn't get that by now. I love this, but I hate the subject (and that hate's kind of leaking into the story itself). *sigh*

Thanks for killing my mood by the way. Giddy to shitty in five seconds flat.

~Animefreak242

aka

Kawaii Girl
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Wow. Just wow. This was beautifully written, down to the last word. The rape was important to the plot, and Kagome and Inuyasha's relationship is carefully nuanced. Kagome kept her head, continued loving Inuyasha even after what he had done. And his feelings afterwards were so like him that I really felt like crying. He was refusing to believe what he had done. Ah, beautiful.
some.what.charming chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
wow...your are amazingly talented.
kawa-misuterii chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
what do you mean, he doesn't love her that way? After all of the akward naked moments in the show AND the manga, you're saying that he didn't feel any attraction to her at all? Way off man, you crossed a character line to make your point. Great writing, though. The general idea is okay, really, just that comment really threw me off. Matter of fact, I would have loved it if you didn't screw up that one sentence.
Abyss1nian chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Wow...she couldnt even tell him she wanted it and it didnt have to be this way... This was a really good story. I loved the ending. I mean, hell, my ideal ending means that everyone gets married and happyly ever after.. But for the situation, i agree with how it had to end.

Great story.
The Dog God's Sacrifice chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
...*uncharacteristically speechless* ... OMFG... I have to say, that as much as I love Inuyasha, I would not stay by him. Though, you were right in saying that there was not place to go... that is an all around horrible situation you've got Kagome in. There is no hope. Somebody dies, or somebody is continuously tormented. So sad... I LOVED IT! Please keep writing.
thea chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
wow...

this fic really scared me, but it is also a work of art!
scuppers-the-dog chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
this is amazing

the writing is fine, but the thought and idea in this is really great. congratulations on some great insight
itasakuXlover1192 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007