Reviews for Honor
So what happens next?
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
wow...that's messed up.
Looove chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
... i kinda liked it... (not da raping part... dat was disturbing jp but still kinda weird)...:)
Animefreak242 chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
How... disturbingly not depressing. I mean, how would you deal with a situation like that? It's hard to think about it. Overall, though, I think Kagome's process was accurate and extremely rational (for someone who has zip experience in this sort of situation (and would never wish such on my worst enemy), I completely agree with her course of action). It's all the more sad because you understand her reasoning. With the two of them being so weak, the only power they have is over one another. To hold onto one another because they are all they have left - the only ones that can ever know.

What I want to know, is what you meant by "if they're still alive". Where are Sango, Miroku and Shippo? Are you following the manga? How many years, or months, is this before or after Naraku's defeat? Why can't they just go to Totosai? - I know it's an easy fix, but it's always been an option.

Very well written; if you didn't get that by now. I love this, but I hate the subject (and that hate's kind of leaking into the story itself). *sigh*

Thanks for killing my mood by the way. Giddy to shitty in five seconds flat.

Animefreak242

aka

Kawaii Girl
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Wow. Just wow. This was beautifully written, down to the last word. The rape was important to the plot, and Kagome and Inuyasha's relationship is carefully nuanced. Kagome kept her head, continued loving Inuyasha even after what he had done. And his feelings afterwards were so like him that I really felt like crying. He was refusing to believe what he had done. Ah, beautiful.
some.what.charming chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
wow...your are amazingly talented.
kawa-misuterii chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
what do you mean, he doesn't love her that way? After all of the akward naked moments in the show AND the manga, you're saying that he didn't feel any attraction to her at all? Way off man, you crossed a character line to make your point. Great writing, though. The general idea is okay, really, just that comment really threw me off. Matter of fact, I would have loved it if you didn't screw up that one sentence.
Abyss1nian chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Wow...she couldnt even tell him she wanted it and it didnt have to be this way... This was a really good story. I loved the ending. I mean, hell, my ideal ending means that everyone gets married and happyly ever after.. But for the situation, i agree with how it had to end.

Great story.
The Dog God's Sacrifice chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
...*uncharacteristically speechless* ... OMFG... I have to say, that as much as I love Inuyasha, I would not stay by him. Though, you were right in saying that there was not place to go... that is an all around horrible situation you've got Kagome in. There is no hope. Somebody dies, or somebody is continuously tormented. So sad... I LOVED IT! Please keep writing.
thea chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
wow...

this fic really scared me, but it is also a work of art!
scuppers-the-dog chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
this is amazing

the writing is fine, but the thought and idea in this is really great. congratulations on some great insight
itasakuXlover1192 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
cool
Langus chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I really liked that. It seems strange at first that someone would choose to stay with the person who'd just done something so horrific to them, but considering it's Kagome it makes sense. I think you did some great work here. I look forward to reading your other works.

Thanks!

-Langus
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
interesting take on things
Fenikkusuken chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
This story gave me the shivers for quite a while after I finished reading, and for a number of reasons.

Extremely well written. Thank you.