Reviews for Growing Up
Amaranta316 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
bahahaahahaha... this is too funny. Poor Ron, the boy will die in a pool of his own blood if Fleur keep doing this thing to him.

It really sounds so OC of Fleur to scheme plans just for everything xD (and thank god Hermione has enough patience to put up with it. I would've kill her if she do something like that to me... at least I would be very pissed!).

awwwwwww... even if it has been a long time, I would like to see our favourite furious, possessive, jealous and very horny veela plan for making sure Krum keeps his bulgarian hands away from her cherie :3
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 11/27/2011

MirandaMinerva chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Your depiction of Fleur is absolutely delicious. Her comments are great fun, and it is clear that she knows how to push Hermione's buttons to get the brunette to blush, etc. Your sense of hum or is wonderfully displayed without going so far as to be ridiculous. I hope that you plan to write more fics for this pair of characters.
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
AWESOME! Thanks for the great read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
CeresRose chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
You should write another sequal for this because you've set up for victor Krum :D lol it'd be hilarious with him tryin to prob ask hermoninny to the ball and finding out she's already been asked, personally i think he should try and be forceful and have fleur come in with hands a blazing to show how mean a veela can be but thats one of Many ideas to use :) pwease write a sequal pweaaaaaaaaaaase
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I love it! So...are you gonna make a sequel for how Fleur is gonna make Victor back off? If you do, I will definitely read it, know that hilarity and FD/HG wil ensue. :)
Michi the Mischievous chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
LMAO! This and Kiss were GREAT! Though I would love to see how your Fleur would get it through Viktor's thick head that Hermione is hers and hers alone.
secretoftetra chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
LOL the beginning was so funny when Fleur was being all sentimental about Hermione and then all of a sudden it's just like WHAM! hahahah that was so funny, this was great thank you.
Cozmos chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Whew.. my first time reading a harpot fic of lesbian, and a bit gay..?

But.. I like it.., somehow!

Still it's kinda weird.. to see Draco and Harry together.. lol

you don't insert it too much, tough..!
scoobz87 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
hahaha... i like the jealous fleur. thanks for the great fic!
fotcdelacour chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
OMG this is freakin hilarious! I love your Fleur! Tis really hot too. Please write more!
DeMoKa chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
ehehe, you know i love this already! :) so cute! aw... just what i needed to cheer me up yay! thanks! *grin*
quintin grey chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
funny very funny I hope you make a squeal
LitaDelacour chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
YES!a sequel to kiss. please please write a sequel to this..i want to know what happens to victor.

Fleur: 2 versus Hermione: 0

Warning for Viktor Krum:

that is so true. fluer may be a blonde,but she is also very smart...and michivous. taking hermione against the
reviewerskye chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
yey! i loved it!

Draco is so cute when he's gay, LOL.

and LMAO at Ron!