Reviews for The Tease
Requiem of memory chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
SPAAAHAHAHAHA I LOVED THE ENDING!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
That was awesome, and halarious! Great
Ghost Angel14 chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Put me in this situation and…*Ghost really thinks about what he said and then gets rocketed back by a giant nosebleed*

*gasp* *gasp* ok so *gasp* *cough cough* maybe it… isent a good *cough cough*… idea for my health. Buts just *gasp* saying. And I would of cired I had been so scared to see Gaara right their.
jf chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
good and funny at the end loved it!
Annealice chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
LOL! this was so funny! I hope you could write more ShikaTema fics! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
I liked it! I laughed a lot at the end :D
Ddd665 chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Really good and funny!
Rose the killer chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
OMG I FIND THIS HISTERICAL. IM LAUGHING SO HARD IM CRYING! please, do write more
ShikaTema chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
PLEASE MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE :(
shikatema love chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Omg. Your story is really great. Its one of the best that I have read ao far. Please make more of this. Its amazing. Much love from Las Vegas
Im Sammeh chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
OH MY GOD LOL MAKE MORE I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
shikatemasuperfan chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
oh my god it's wonderful OTP FOREVER
marielle chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
please, I am begging you here! Make another chapter. if you don't I have no reason to come to live anymore! I love your stories and I want you to make another!
64teeth chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
that was so funny and reversed! i loved it:D
jamie chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
I love this part: Her eyes widened as she saw more people standing behind him; Uzumaki Naruto and Haruno Sakura were gazing at their display, shocked, while the legendary Sannin Jiraiya was busy taking notes in a small black notebook, a perverted smile across his face. She groaned. Oh god, this is going into one of those perverted books he writes . . .
161 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »