Reviews for The Tease
Jess chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
(L) it !
Jess chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
LMAO!

so funny & HOT :P , i wish you wrote about gaara and shikamaru (L)
NaraTemari011 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Wow. This fic was...very different from all the other ones I've read...but that doesn't mean I didn't like it!

I definetley didn't know Temari had a side like that O.O

And Gaara's line when he found them on the desk had me laughing a lot!

-NaraTemari011
LightDarkDragon chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
*Snickers* So like Temari, and Shikimaru for that matter. Your a great writer, it would pain me if you were to stop writing. Many people aren't able to keep the actual character in line with how they truely act, a problem I will be facing when I finally start to write. congradulations.
Lives-In-2D chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
HAHA! GAARA! LOL!

Temari's such a bitch to Shika! Heehee! GO TEMA! WOOT! :D

Kawaii story with horny bits! Thumbs up!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
lol aw poor Shikamaru and Temari, just as they were getting in the mood, great story!
Zara chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
This story is very well written and I soo love it especially since it's 4 sharin...
maryam uchiha chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
I LOVE IT!
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
PLEASE ADD MORE! i love the story so far!
Moon-Diva chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
LOVED IT! D

Spread the ShikaTem love around!
extraordinaire chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
Aw! I flippin' love shikatema so superly much, so this was amazingly awesome. And the roles are so well put with Shikamaru all, "Troublesome..." and Temari taking action like the wonderful, dominating women that she is! Great job!
brownie bunny chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
LOl! Things never seem to be easy around Gaara, DO THEY? Lol! Poor Shika and Temari! Loved it...elicited quite some chucles from me!
Count Sporkula chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
ah you have to write more to this! it's so good!
Mr-Mikul chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
Really funny, wonderfully written and very much IC. I really enjoyed this story!
The Known and Unknown chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
Hah! Lol!

I wrote a ShikaTema fanfic called Temari and the Clouds. Maybe you would like to read it...(please!)
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »