Reviews for Sweet Child Of Mine
madcloisfan chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
Loved it
Spuffles chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
For God's sake, put punctuation at the end of your dialogue. And please stop abusing the English language-you say you're English, comme moi, but you really misuse/overuse some words e.g. bloody in a typically American fashion. That said, your stories are enjoyable, reliable, intelligent and linked in well with the mythos. In fact, I'm re-reading this one because I liked it so much before :)
Spuffles chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
previous chapter-that's not what nondescript means! Also please do the correct punctuation at the end of speech instead of leaving it free. But thanks, this is really great and those are the only occasional problems. Like the story :)
FFLjm12B chapter 11 . 3/18/2014
I like your using Drusilla as the vessel for this miracle birth - it's a lovely tribute to the character bringing life instead of destruction into the world. I'm hoping that the baby is a reincarnation of Dawn and that the forces that created Dawn have, if not brought her back in Annaliese, have at least created a new version of the Key life force.
FFLjm12B chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This is such a great introduction - I'm not one of the many fans who had such a great dislike for Dawn. I thought it was a great move by Joss Whedon and his writers to bring in a new young girl into the series.
FFLjm12 chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
A terrific first part - I like how you had Spike and Dru being together when she came back to Sunnydale.
FFLjm12 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
WOW - I have never come across a pregnant Drusilla before - should be interesting.
Spikesmate chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
drusilla's pregnant?WTF whose is it?
blue talith chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
And I'll be reading the sequel!
blue talith chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
I think that event will bring Buffy and Spike closer together!
blue talith chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
A sweet moment.
blue talith chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
And the answer is?
blue talith chapter 7 . 6/2/2011
Okay, everyone's had their say in how weird it is. Now, it's time for them to buckle down!
blue talith chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Yes! Go get Giles!
blue talith chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
Good! Drusilla's out in the open.