Reviews for Perspectives on Destiny
Clarica chapter 1 . 3/17
Adorable! They are such a Perfect Disgrace together! And you captured their reasons for being that Special One for each other in a very vivid and deep way.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Very good. Both believed that the other one is destined to find a soulmate. And "It was a destiny he/she would never know for himself".

If they only knew...
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Aw...
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
it's great to know when i start reading a clois story it will be well written and nail the characters prefectly, well done, again.

and thanks for the feedback about the other fic, the murder of clark kent.

:-)

thewomanwhosoldtheworld
Joanna chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Oh, can they just stop fighting their feelings already? Sheesh! Thanks for another great fic. You are a master at Clois storytelling.
smallvillegirl1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Wow! I love this. They're both so in-character and it's really well-writen! Awesome job!
Sweet Irony chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Wonderfully written. It's always nice to come back to Clois fics, because I know that they will (almost) always be written beautifully and will be well thought out (or, at least, give off the impression that it was). Your story broke no rules. Excellent.
xSmile chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
hey..omg! aw so good! it was so cute how they hadda reassure themselves that the other wasn't their typee!..& aww i like how u like put that last line 2x but like one for her & one for him..omfgg great one-shot! it was amazing :D
jadeddiva chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
This is a lovely, gah-inducing little introspective snippet and I enjoyed every bit of it. And your writing as well :)
LucyKevinfan chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I loved it, absolutely enjoyable to read!
Tigger101 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Oh that was so romantic... *gushes*

It was really sweet, but not overly so - for which I am profoundly grateful. I was really taken with how you represented both Lois and Clark - you captured their essences perfectly, and how they will (hopefully ;) If not her Chloe at least) come to view each other. You did a particularly good job with Clark - I've always thought that even if he "got the girl" they would never truly be happy together...

Anyway, nice job! It was pretty funny too - I laughed out loud with the line "Clark pitied that man". Thank you for cheering me up!

Tigger101
gunnman chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Wonderful story. Both perspectives are so in character.

Gunn