Reviews for Traffic Tryst
ianthehunter122 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I love your story! I was giving up on finding a good one and then in found this one! Amazing
ratedrrebel chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
amazing
hydref05 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I really enjoyed this fic, you've got their voices just right. And if you're going to be stuck in a traffic jam, who better to be stuck with than Danny and Martin ;)
Renn chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Gods I hope I'm never stuck into traffic for that long EVER...unless I have a Danny or a Martin with me, of course! XP thanks for sharing, as usual!
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This was so sweet, and very true to the characters! Good job, very sweet and hot!
vetsense chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Another great Martin-Danny story! Keep on writing!
Linderhill chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
hehe, I loved this! especially since I was stuck in that traffic jam on rt. 78. My companion and I managed to escape after 6 hours but that was only because I used to have a relative that lived in that area so I knew some of the back roads and my all-wheel drive was able to go up the on ramp. You described the frustration of the situation perfectly! That whole time we were trapped we saw one cop (who had gotten stuck in the ice himself) who vanished at the same exit I escaped on. Wonderful story, I wonderful if something like this actually happened?
ninz chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Poor boys - stuck in traffic for 20 hours! Good thing, they were able to make something of that evening later... ;-)
sj2107 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
this was wonderful, it made me happy after a very long, tireing and frustrating day, thank you.