Reviews for Piano Man
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I swear I have this one on paper somewhere. I adore this story-it's just that damned good. It is an astonishing piece thank you for sharing it. Applause, applause, applause.
SweetJane72 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
That was great, I love the ending, and I love the possibilities.
melilotus chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Hi, I was thinking send a PM to you, but it seems that you've disabled the private messaging feature, so I came to post a review here.
I like the story very much, the irresistible attraction between the mature piano player House and Jailbait!Wilson makes me so exciting!
So I was wondering if I have the honor to get your authorization to translate it into Chinese and share it with some Chinese fangirls. If that's OK with you, I'll of course credit you fully( links to the original English version and your FanFiction page will be post along with the translated version) and post it .com(registration-required) and on my own blog.
Thank you for the wonderful story, and I'm looking forward to your reply.
LadyLeafling chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, this is my favorite story of all time!
Zadaric chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I just adore this story. Best Hilson EVER.
hectordoesgorug chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Amazing. So freaking amazing. Seriously, I loved it.
LonelyNightz chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
this is such a great story! i'm omg i love this! if you make a sequel (though it is perfect without one) please let me know! keep up the great work!
mahogany8 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Ah- "My name is Jimmy." is just so sweet
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Love it!
OpiumPoppy chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
:O Incredible, lol at Jimmy 'I mean James' :D

Best House Story EVER!
herRhi-chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
this was really really..sweet and...cool
sunnyhunny chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
um, amazing
Southern Facade chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Loved it, but I do with most your stories.. The ending made me smile SO hard, my mouth is aching.
Aquanova chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Oh god I love this! This is a wonderful piece, with younger versions of Wilson and House portrayed just how they actually might have been at that age. You have me pining for more now. :D