Reviews for Smoke'n Brooklyn
haz chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
i love this story it was a good read but dont to foget to proof read it there were some spelling misstake they wernt that bad so its ok. part from that the story was gr8 i like the way you wrot the story from Brooklyn point of view and it wasn't all about the fan 4 that made the story more yours. so thanks for writhing the story and i liked the poem :):):):):););)bye :):);););)
Kiera chapter 12 . 8/28/2009
So, I know this story is finished and crap, but I just had to review. No, it's not really a good one, and not really bad either.

I like Brooklyn's character, but you didn't explain much about the character for the reader to really connect and love her. For example: Does she live in the slums, or a nice flat? Where does she work? Those things (in my opinion) should've been mentioned early in the story.

You have to take the movie's story line into mind, it was a bit messy and could be better written.

And use some common sense. He has to go into his 'flame on' mode when he flies, so I think it would be only normal to think that he wouldn't be able to take her flying. She would get burnt to a crisp.

The last thing is I think you should not rush your story so much. I got confused many times reading this, and I felt the story should've ended at chapter 12.
PreviouslyDead chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
if he flamed on with her in his arms, wouldn't she like, i dunno, burn?
PreviouslyDead chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
why is he the human torch if he hasn't even been up into space yet? im confused.
Suit of Storms chapter 20 . 12/21/2007
Aww, this is the best!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 3 . 12/12/2007
Great job so far. I really like the title.
luv an happiness chapter 20 . 7/10/2007
i luv this story but can anyone write a johnny an alicia fanfiction. u kno a faithful blind gurl friend, but johnny has this attraction toward her, that he can't help it.
Kiku-chan214 chapter 20 . 7/4/2007
I love it! Its adorable! I cant wait for more!
Kiku-chan214 chapter 19 . 6/21/2007
My dad is bitching me out so I cant finish the chapter. But so far its good and I still love the story.
tokra123 chapter 20 . 6/19/2007
REVIEW REALLY REALLY REALLY SOON , 'KAY?

i love this story , so please please please update soon!
itsTish chapter 20 . 6/17/2007
aw!

awesome! the most adorable thing ever!

great job on the story! i really enjoyed it
mich potter chapter 16 . 5/25/2007
hi! i just begin to read your fict and its great and i love it, hope you upload the next chapter soon (sorry if my english is bad but im from mexico :) )
elektricstorm chapter 16 . 5/18/2007
COOL! Update!
Kiku-chan214 chapter 16 . 5/16/2007
Ah! Thats so cute! A little skippy but great none the less. This time I mean it INTENSLY when I say I cant wait for a review.

Uru
name chapter 15 . 5/15/2007
dude that was awesome please continue