Reviews for Together
Ayakafic chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Aw aww AW! so adorably cute, but still somehow not too cheesy! I don't know how you master it but you do.

My only regret now is not reading the sad story first, so I could concole myself with this later. Stopid. LOL
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Beautiful!
AJeff chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Bravo!
Eireish chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Fantastic, warm, fuzzy. I can only hope this goes from your keyboard to the screen.
RT4ever chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Aww you gave them what they talked about in Better to Dream.

Very nice. Very sweet.

Great work as always!

I'm still tramuatized though. (I think it's going to take MANY fics to cure it) :-P
Julia chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
That was great!
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
That was fantastic. Loved it!
robins99 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Love, love, love it! We can only hope we'll actually get something even 1/2 this good. Thanks for the great read! :-)
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
ahh.. fuzzies... wonderbear!
can-can-can chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Let's all say it together: Aw!

Now, that was a nice fluffy piece - lots of giggles and grins on this end from it. :) And lots of hoping and wishing- and believing- that it will be like this for our WoJo. :)

Great job. :D
mecedeme chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
OK, you're forgiven!

This one is exactly what we all needed. Thanks so much!
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Ah. That's better :)

My 2 fav lines: "I don't want your pity." (Uh hello pot? This is kettle.)

"And I love you. I plan on having a very happy, very long, very unscientific life with you."

Thanks for the great read, Nyn.
deschanel7013 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
You never cease to amaze me. Man, there was so much in there I liked...Gosh, I loved that you didn't make the baby such a big deal, just something, yet it had a good sort of...meaning or something. I really liked how it wasn't a sappy "omg! woody! the baby kicked" kinda thing, just, I don't know, more of a Jordan-in-character thing. Awesome, like always.

Zooey
lbcjfan chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
It made my shippers heart flutter in pure joy. Maybe this is what will really happen sometime around the middle of season 7? We can only hope.