Reviews for Fallen Embers
Linaewen'Z chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Wow! Just wow! Amazing fic, Wanda and Pietro are so cute, and they ask themselves many questions about their relationships which isn't “normal”. I think you wrote it very well. You're talented and plus, I love Enya so I'm happier! Thank you very much for this delightful moment. :-)

(Sorry if my english isn't correct, I'm french!)
PrincessHaleyEve chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
How cute! u should write more fan fics of them!
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I enjoyed that a lot, it well done and deep. Thank you fot it.
Silver Spider chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I really like this! It's really well written and conveys both of their emotions so well. After reading the Ultimates, where this pairing IS cannon, this was a real treat. Thank you.
Magick chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Wow.. I am really stunned. That is one of the most beautiful pieces I have had the pleasure of reading.

One point of note though (and feel free to discard it) there are a few places where it becomes a little repetitious, going over and over again. Maybe keep that in mind next time :)

But above all, wonderful work!
sonicarutha chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
SONG FIC! YES! I love songfics with all of my heart and this one in going in my favorites. Write more songfics, I LOVE them!
Valoofle chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
You know what? I like this story. It cute and relatively innocent, and the lyrics were placed nicely throughout the whole story. I like that the lyrics didn't dominate the whole thing-which I've seen happen too many times before. I actually like Wanda and Pietro as a coupling, especially when written well, and I don't care what anyone says. I'm gonna add this to my c2 about Wanda and Pietro, hope you don't mind. I commend you!