Reviews for Friday Night
JanetAndrews chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
I stumbled across this fanfic and once I read the first few lines, I was unable to stop. Charming story, very well done. Although I'm sad that the date didn't end in a kiss, I actually applaud you for making that exact choice. Nice interplay between the characters, I enjoyed it. Thank you!
Quinnie3 chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
This is great...is this finished? I feel there is more to this...and I shall wait until you provide some more of this story...

PS Loved the way you used the line the "band played"...kinda punchy...very effective.

Quinnie
green dame chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
that was interesting! Joseph the musician! like it!

what about updating? I'm very curious what happened next!
The Marauders3 chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
he called her "woman" again :D

That was pretty good too. Maybe not as good as Old Ghosts, but still pretty cute. Clarisse could never fit into Mia's top though. She's too well-endowed. And her legs are much longer. Trust me on that one, k? ;)
nothingcanchangewhatismeant2be chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
I lvoe this story! And I bet seeing Clarisse in Mia's clothes and a block wig would definitely be a sight! Anxiously waiting an update!
Verity Kindle chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
Hee. this is so wacky. S'good.
Monker chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
It seemed a little odd to me that Joseph was so insistant that they leave even though nothing really bad had happened. I mean, I could understand that reaction if he had noticed that someone was starting to recognize Clarisse...but nothing really happened. Oh well...

Aside form that, I loved this chapter as well...even if it was a tad short.

My favorite part of this chapter was how JOspeh got lost in th song while he was playing. It's really easy to get carried away while you are playing the drums, and I really think that you captured this during this chapter.

But I have to wonder...it that it? or are you planning on continueing the story with another chapter...or perhaps even a sequil. I think it's a good idea...and you might want to consider it.

But as far as the story as it is is concerned...I think you did a fine job at it, and I really enjoyed reading it. Well done, and I hope to hear more from you as a writer in ther future!

-Monker
Monker chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
Let me start off this review by saying...Victor reminds me of a guy I actually know! It was uncanny! the whole time, I could never picture Victor as you described him, because I pictured him exactly like my frined! it was crazy! Even some of the things he said was just like my friend! crazy...

Also, I appreciate the fact that you didn't have Joseph (OR Clarisse, for that matter!)get drunk. There are so many stories out there now that center on one of the two of them (or in some cases both of them) getting drunk and then taking things too far with the other one. And I, for one, and getting tired of every storyline having that in common. So it was nice seeing them interact, without one of them losing themself to liquor. Bravo!

And Diana's story was interesting. I think that the best part was watching Clarisse create and assume a role for herself so effortlessly. I was just as surprised as Joseph at learning how fine a little actor she was. lol. that was fun.
Monker chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
you know...as hard as I try...I just can't picture Clarisse with shoulder length black hair. I've tried...I just can't do it! lol

But this chapter was wonderful (despite my lack of imagination, lol)! I loved the dialogue between Clarisse and Joseph. Even though the content of the conversations in this chapter were far different than the ones had in the movies, I could still picture Julie Andrews and Hector Elizondo doing and saying the things in this chapter.

Once again...well done!

-Monker
Monker chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
lol...I loved the "shaft" parts! That was great! and I also loved when you mentioned how Clarisse liked to see Joseph's wrinkles when he smiled, it seemed like a nice personal touch to add in to the story, and it seemed to fit nicely too.

But I have to say that my favorite part was this line...

"'...Sometimes the drummer doesn't show up and I fill in for her.'"

I am a girl drummer, so it was nice to see that you made the drummer in this story a girl. When people learn that I am a girl who plays the drums, they seem shocked, as though only men can play the drums. So it was refreshing that you mentioned that the drummer was a girl...and you mentioned it so nonchalantly too. I liked it.

Plus, I know that, in real life, Hector Elizondo plays the drums (or at least, he USED to...not sure if he does it much anymore)...so it seemed really natural that you would have JOSEPH play the drums in the PD world. Well done! I really liked this chapter.
bluegirl-783 chapter 4 . 3/28/2007
I really liked this story- Clarisse certainly changed into a different woman when she had the wig and different clothes on! I loved her story about meeting Joe in the park- and I thought it was hilarious how Joe reacted to that story!
Kristi-Julie chapter 4 . 3/27/2007
Ohh, this was exciting!

Hahaha, love the way Clarisse is mean against Joseph, haha ;)

I really wonder what would have happend, if they hadnt left so soon!

And wonder what will happen next! *grin*
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
OMG!That's briliant!

I'm laughing and I'm amazed!

Princess Diana what a fantastic idea!:-)
E Ink chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
Obviously never going to happen, but that's what fanfics are for ;) Still, funny and well-written (which is a compliment I'm not able to deliver often on this site). Hope to see more from you in the future.
Prettycrazy chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
Good story, but not a favourite, no offense but Clarisse would NEVER be able to fit into Mia's cloths. But I do like her ingenuity at the bar! Thanks.