Reviews for Fullmetal Alchemist: What's In a Name?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Im a bit confused as 2 what ex-zackly is going on in this story. I get that king Bradly 4gets Roy's name alot. But thats all i get. Sorry :[
kloudklocvalley chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Might want to check the last sentence. I get it, but it kinda spoiled the fun for me since I rather dislike mistakes.

Fuhrer Bradley is being epic as usual. I always thought that Kimblee got the 'Crimson' title because of explosions always include a hint of red of something. But this makes way more sense...curtains, LOL. I seriously can't think of any other name for Kimblee though - the gore and the red of the Philosipher stone that make up so much of his character pairs up with the name like superglue.

All hail the Snicker Bars Alchemist! Or not, hope he becomes something normal like the 'Winter Alchemist' or something.

And I can so entirely see Roy, Ed and Alex doing that.
it's simply me chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
that's hilarious, if I do say so myself. XD
Scion-of-Thanatos chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Holy friggen crap, that was freaking hilarious!

I love King Bradley humor, and this was absolutely perfect. Though, at the end it should be "Just what sort of person ran their country," instead of "Just what sort of person their country."

All in all, a 9 out of 10. This was just too good!
Ymixle chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This is hilarious! You might want to check the last sentence, it looks incomplete.
hattergems chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
So damn funny. I think I'm going to die. Check your last sentence. I get it, but it seems incomplete and spoils the eefect a little. Otherwise, this idea is so great! Love it! SNICKER BARS!
TraitorTatara chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
XD absolutely hilarious!
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
lol! very funny! keep it up!

CountessMorgana chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I always thought 'Crimson' came from the usually gory aftereffects Kimbley's methods produced; the Furher has a twisted sense of humor then.

But 'Snickers Bar'? Oy.

hazzah chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
lol, awesome idea!

quick, short, funny!
CatsEyeFlashlight chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Holy crap i never really noticed the Kimbley thing! That's hilarious! Anyway, this was great!