Reviews for Emotions Reborn
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 13 . 10/13/2015
'Raven a Dominatrix' that's hilarious. o meh god. this is one of the best I've read. o meh god
Miguel27 chapter 13 . 9/23/2015
love it please sequel
Sparity101 chapter 13 . 1/29/2015
Mmm I can't wait for the sequel.
RavenSerendipity chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
awww. loved this! all of it.
ruth anne chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
i LOVEDDDDDDDDD IT! OMG I MORE THAN ENJOYED IT! I READ IT LIKE OVER AND OVER AGAIN! SO CUTE! U ARE AN AWESOME WRITER! LOVE YOU TOO! (KISSES)
shugokage chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
Awesome story thanks!
ruth anne chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
i would really appreciate if you will proceed with the continuation of the story... please? i think im getting into it and cant live without reading this!
ruth anne chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
cant wait... love it!
ruth anne chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
it was pretty amazing:) good job! u are such a genius:)
lipstickonsunflowers chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
That was amazing! I really like this story and its helped me get through a sick weekend (ive been puking nonstop) So i really appretiate this story.
Awesome chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
Love it
madmopar chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
very well done I completely enjoyed all the chapters I hope to find a sequel soon
ravenandbb4ever chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I love how Raven is the beast's mistress and he listens to her!
BartWLewis chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
Awesome story, enjoyed reading it.
Jerel chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
Great story! I've read this, oh, six times now, at least? For a first story it's outstanding! It's easy for me to lay the voices onto the dialogue - to me it means you did a great job of capturing their speech patterns. I loved that Lust was playful and not just hormonal. Beast Boy calling out "Richard". Woah! Raven calling the Beast to heel in her demon form. Great!
My only problem is you didn't use enough contractions - makes them seem a little stiff sometimes, but it only happens occasionaly. Believe me, I've seen much worse.
You also did a great job of bringing out aspects of Beast Boy's past in the Doom Patrol; his education and fighting style. I LOVE it when an author does that. It brings out sides of the character that most people don't even think about.
Great job!