Reviews for New Moon Karaoke
XxCaraDxX chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Ah, this is AMAZING!
Whatkatydidn't chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That's fabulous. Has really made me giggle
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Found this wee gem completely by accident while fic diving!

Congratulations! Very well done. :)
sibilantspiel chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I saw 'New Moon Karaoke' rec'd on Fictionators, and I do not regret following the link in the least. This is beyond hilarious.

So bye-bye, Mister Vampire Guy... You left with a kiss, we sure will miss your dizzying sighs... You've made your choice, this is the final goodbye... We'll miss your gorgeous, smouldering eyes... We'll miss your gorgeous, smouldering eyes...

God, so catchy. I'm going to mortally embarrass myself in the near future, I know it.
Treece chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wow that was good! u should soooooooooooo write more! lol
goddess-ish chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
OMG! someone sing this && put it on youtube! please please...!

*trying so hard to make puppy dog eyes*:)
Elise Cullen chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I love it! So clever!
k.c.3 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
YOU ARE SO GOOD AT IT! MY MOM HATES TWILIGHT AND SHE WON'T STOP SINGIN THE NEW CHOURUS TO THE SONG. "BYE-BYE MR. VAMPIRE GUY HM HHM HM..."
sidsteph chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This is amazing. Ahaha I love it.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
The Fictionators had this as a rec and it didn't disappoint! Such an original idea to spoof "New Moon" as a song! I don't Karaoke, but now I'm definitely going to try and get one of my friends to sing it! Bwahahaha! I loved it:) *fist bump*
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
ok someone needs to do this and post on youtube.
effleurage chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
OMG. Absobloomin brilliant! What a fantastic song-spoofer you are! That's one of my hobbies. I've never heard someone spoof a Twilight Saga book. I saw this posted at The Fictionators and had to read it in full. What I'd like to know, is have you posted it where Stephenie will read it? I'm blown away, truly.
Beans827 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Great Job! VERY ENTERTAINING! :-)
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Saw the rec on the Fictionator's blog today. Wonderful and fun. Loved it!
Shereebedee chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
THIS IS A.W.E.S.O.M.E! So funny :)