Reviews for New Moon Karaoke
Well... that was wierd.

Cool.

*Rain
jessica chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
This was very entertaining! I could have never come up with those lyrics. Great job!
twilightnite chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
That was the best! I'll never listen to "American Pie" the same way ever again, thank you for that thoguh and keep up the great work!
nidhogg chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
"And were were singing

My, my Mister Vampire Guy

August seven will be heaven

But it’s far out of sight

We’re counting down, we hope the days fly

Eclipse will surely be a delight

Eclipse will surely be a delight."

*sporfle* Hilarious - "Bye, Bye, Miss American Pie" For The Win! Unfortunately, us Aussies don't get Eclipse till much, much later...*pout*.
I want a cookie NOW chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
That is the funniest thing i have ever read! i can only remember the chours but it is still very funny!
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
WOW.

that's fantastic! good work
kenziekins418 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
LOL! That was GREAT!
dancedance4evr chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
omc! that was great! and you wrote that? wow.
Relala chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Wow! You should send this to Stephenie Meyer, this is that good.
Watching Eternity chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
OMG! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WROTE THAT! I LOVE YOU!

That is amazing, I bug my sister with it ALL the time. I'll just start singing "Bye-bye Mr. Vampire Guy" and she'll glare at me. it's HILARIOUS! You are to be commended. I love this so much.
chibichomp chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
OMG ... lol ... that was hilarious ...
alice.redfern chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I LOVE IT! It's so imaginative and, in a word, dazzling (like Edward, tee-hee!)

If I were Alive (I wish...) I'd be jumping up and down and squealing, annoying Emmett half to death, or at least deader than he already is!

Perhaps you could be convinced to write another Twilight/New Moon Karaoke/Parody?

It's really really good!
HolliiiCruiser chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
LOVED IT! I am so gonna sing this next time we have karoake some where!
LightningStorms chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
was kinda random, but i like it.
forksxknives chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I love this. It's genius! I actually had to go find the American Pie song so I could correspond it with the song. I am determined to know at least the chorus so I can randomly sing it. I got confused while reading your lyrics and listening to Don McLean and kept singing "My, my Mister Vampire Pie". This was surprisingly refreshing; the New Moon resume was nice!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »