Reviews for Everything Changes
TayTay4936 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Ok I have NO idea how I missed this fic...It somehow took me years to find it but I am so glad I did.

This was absolutely beautiful! One of the best Junk fics I've ever read. I love that you showed their relationship from the very beginning. Those fics are always my favorites!

The way you wrote the characters was perfect! Between Jeff's struggles and Phil's NEED for him...it was spot on!

I know this was written years ago, but I gotta admit that I would love a sequel...even a short one just considering where their careers are now.

Love it. Amazing job!
RKOCMJHGIRL chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow wonderful. Loved reading this I love stories about Phil and Jeff very much and this was a really great one.
Obsessed1one chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I had to join to let you know how amazing this was!

I loved it!

I want more! lol

Seriously,GREAT job on it!
Dark Angel215 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This was super cute, and sweet, and adorable. It made me cry, but just super cuteness!
The Skye Skye chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Thought provoking, sweet and real, I couldn't believe how amazingly well done this was. Despite the out of character moments it was believable. I fell into it, hook, line, and sinker. I was skeptical about it, due to the first person point of view, but it was tastefully done. The only word that comes to mind now. Beautiful. Brava.
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
this is a great story very well written
Kat RoadKill chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
OMG OMG!

That was great!

You definately did not sink!

Please do some more Phil and Jeff.
buffvamp chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
This is great! I like the Punk/Jeff couple. It's cool that they're still together after all that stuff. If I was in jeff's shoes I think I'd be wondering why too.
JNHwwe chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I LOVE IT i never thought it was going 2 work at first but the oposit lives thing kinda works i loved it keep on writing

X much love X
SRC chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I really did enjoy this. You gave Jeff the perfect amount of self deprecation; the kind that I try to give him, but it just makes him seem whiny.

Phil/Jeff is an interesting pair. Sometimes I feel like Punk is trying to preach to me, which sucks, and other times I really like him. It would be interesting to see Phil's perspective.

Excellent story, for sure.