Reviews for Glimpes
Jaricchi chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
This was wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing. :)
Vorel laraek chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
This whole story - and this chapter in particular - is AMAZING. It's an absolute treat to read, and a great look into the different characters' personalities.

Keep writing - you are incredible at it!
mysterypoet66 chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
I was trying for restraint in the reviewing. There isn't a chapter that isn't brilliantly insightful and beautifully painted in a sort of superrealism. I'm simply incapable of seeing beauty, in an often grim world, and keeping my mouth shut. Thank you for writing this.
mysterypoet66 chapter 7 . 8/18/2008
When I read the end of OoTP- I wept. When I went to the myspace premier of the film- The entire theater was full of tears. THIS- this tiny fragment of killing time before the executioner's song is sung...this breaks my heart just as much. You write with such emotional PRESENCE.
mysterypoet66 chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Ginevra Weasley never got to really speak for herself. This fills in the blanks with a fierce, unwavering strength.
mysterypoet66 chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
oh dear, that's just...*gulps* not what I expected. I've got a stupid rueful smirk on my face. Illuminating, yep. Also the most elegant disclaimer ever.
blue artemis chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
Those were all lovely glimpses.
loony-as-lovegood chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
this chapter is good but confusing very confusing i don't get it
Young Prewett chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
Powerful, deep. But I don't think Harry will be the one to kill Snape, someone else will do it for him. But I do agree it will have to do with Harry, and Snape will die before the books are over. Anyways, we'll know in a few hours!

Young Prewett chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
Again, just brilliant. And great insight into Dumbledore's relationship with Harry. Truely beautiful writing, even if it is a shorter piece.

Young Prewett chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
Love it, especially the very last lines. I really don't have much to say, except you're an amazingly talented author, and please don't stop writing!

Young Prewett chapter 5 . 7/19/2007
Beautiful. Another absoloutly beautifully written chapter. I really hope you keep writing, especially after the seventh book is out and read by everyone. No idea what's coming - but I'm sure there's plenty you'll be able to write about!

blue artemis chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
You write quite well.
Droxy chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
This is a nice shot of what I suspect military girlfirends feel everywhere.
Droxy chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
A fine ode to love and all the special ways it is conveyed.