Reviews for More Than Misery
polrobin chapter 2 . 5/2/2010

How'd I ever miss this? Excellent, as always. Great work and I'm glad I found it.

LadyMo chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
The wink was a great ending to a great story.

smithcrafter chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
I had to snicker at the ending of this story. That was GOOD!
margretlover chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Their relationship is very accurate and the story is very well written. Bravo.
BettyHall223 chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
That was good and true to the characters. Wish I had Jack to wink at me!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
This is it? That's all? NO! There has to be more! That's just not the right spot to end this fic. You still have to get Sam and Jack together. Otherwise it doesn't deserve the Romance category setting.

P.S.: IMHO Jack and Sam did have a silent claim on each other, a silent agreement, but then broke it by throwing it and Jack away and going to another man, a man who didn't even deserve to clean her shoes.
HDorothy chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
Oh, my gosh! This is so wonderful, so in character. My heart ached for both of them! But true blue Jack stayed true. He would! And that blasted wink...loved it.

You rock!

Kat Spencer chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
Grr! He winked...just kidding I loved that part! I am smiling like an idiot right now because of that! It is just plain...WONDERFUL! Lovely story, keep it up!
Zoser chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
"the blasted man winked." Good writing - you convey the pain of separation and the underlying love.
Litepulsar chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
Really good Jenn, loved your descriptions of the environment and the sunrise.
Caroline ONeill chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
Another great chapter. Thanks for the quick update. Please keep this going, looking forward to see where this is going.
stusue chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
I am so, so glad Jack didn't spend the night with My'ra ... but I'm so not glad that this fic is finished! **pout** You could always continue, you know... But if I were Sam, I'd hit him after that wink at the end! Smug bastard! :o)
SJAuthor chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
Hee, hee, hee :)
mara-anni chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
Ok Yay that he didn't sleep with what's her name, not that i thought for one minute that he, nope no way!

But damn the man for being so arrogant and infuriatingly adorable - poor Sam, she never really stood a chance did she? ;)

Great fic.
froggy0319 chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
I loved how Jack knew what Sam was thinking when she went off on their own. It is amazing at how close they are without even being that close ;) Dare I hope for more?