Reviews for My Rainy Day Man
Manny-Elaine chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
wow, this isn't original. (XD) I haven't seen anything like this. Just kiddin'. Anyway, I found a few grammar errors. Like:

"I promise." He whispered back.

It should be "I promise." he whispered back.

Sorry, had to point it out! This was great though!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
REVIEW:: First of all, I just love the title. So beautiful, melancholy. Serene, even. Not to mention romantic! Full of intrigue and mystery… who is that wonderful Rainy Day Man? :) Seriously, great work choosing your title for this little one-shotter.

The story itself was a little exaggerated, but still sweet. Ash being worried was just adorable, and so like him. At least, I think so. A good job overall. Keep up the good work!

Sabrina chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
hey angie,

your a great fanfic writer. i love your aamr stories! this one, i just love it! my heartbeat like stopped for a few seconds while reading it! wah ash, so dumpy but loveable...this "common" versions of aamrs are still the best ones!

love Sabrina

btw. sorry 4 my bad english, im still from germany
jesse chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
It was an o.k story. But where was brock? Pikachu barely did anything through the whole story, and neither did Togepi. You should get everybody involved in the stories. Other than that though, it was a cute story.
Benji's-Riot-Girl-9 chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
I don't really like pokemon, but this one caught my attention. It's really good!
Ilex the Elder chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
Even though I'm a die-hard Eldershipper, I'm also a Pokeshipper too. This was so sweet!
DarkRainbow chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
SOO cute! Ash is such a cutie! ;) Great Misty POV, and a nice little angsty part toward the end! ;) Short & Sweet! Love it! _~
Neongene chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
OMG angie! you have permission to slap me across the face and jam a sausage where the sun don't shine! After reading and Reviewing you newest fic It dawned on me that I've only read 4 of you 10 stories! geez! how stupid am I! anywho so expect some reviews from me! okay now to the review! Angie as always you deliver another great fic! I loved this one and i'm ashamed I never read this sooner. *slaps wrist* what kind of a on-line buddy am I! *starts weeping uncontrollably* Well on to the next story! Neo-kun
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Wow, this was so good. Really realistic, and cute. AAML forever! _~
Patty chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
I loved it. Good work. Keep up the good work. Thanks for writing it. I enjoyed it.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
ohh i just loved it ash and misty are just made for each other they are prefict! LOve your fic!
Lady Barbara chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Angie, this was such a nice romance. Their real feelings showed through their masks of animosity towards each other. "Misty, you're the best thing that ever happened to me," wouldn't we love to hear Ash say that on the show? :-)
SoulSister chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
ooh, that was soooo kawaii!
fanficfan chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
this was soo good and cute, its my favorite of yours, i really liked it. :)
Ezz109 chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
that was good but it could have been abit longer