Reviews for Diary of dare
Moshimoshishiree chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
Awsome story! I demand the next chapter. I love how you argue with your charries! More more ENCORE ENCORE! _
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
omg this is so funny plz hurry with the next one
Mayaj and Tally together chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
I don't wanna vote anybody off they're all hillerious!

Tally: I say we get rid of Harry.

Mayaj: NO!

Tally: DIE HARRY DIE!

Mayaj: You haven't even read the 6'th book shut up!
Mayaj and Tally together chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
Tally: As a person who has written one or two haikus, that is a masterpiece.

Mayaj: *is too busy laughing on the floor to say anything remotely helpful except:* I LOVE THIS!
Mayaj and Tally together chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
My friend Tally asked me to read this outloud to her so she's reviewing along with me. :D This is hillerious I don't want to take the time to review more because I want to go ahead and read the next chapter!

Tally: Don't kick off Parvati, she has an awesome name! I love Ron!

We all love Ron. Duh.
Mayaj chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
LOL! This is hillerious! I love your argument with the characters at the end! Ha! Gonna read more!
mysterys chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
update soon, hilarious!
Hx2 chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
Although its not frighteningly good, it's still awesomely hilarious. I can't wait for the next part. Thanks for reading the first part of From the Diary of Henry Walmel, and for reviewing it. and just so you know, the sequel to Rays of Shadow has been released!
Gazara12 chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
You sat on my 5toe!1
marissa chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
i think that some1 dares hermione to kiss

malfoy for an houer and they fall in love.
anonymous chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
kick off crabb and goyle soon (cause they are borin) but kick of mione to (not first or anything but near the middle)
Rikki Felidae chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Dude, I'm reading, and it looks good, but perhaps you might include more than one entry per chapter? And is it going to be just his entries? Just wondering, but it is very interesting! Can't wait to read more!
cherry328 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
this was really weird and funny at the same time.