Reviews for Unexpected
BlueDorid chapter 44 . 10h ago
I loved this so much. The simplicity of it is refreshing and works so well. No dark lord, no convoluted plot, just a love story - their love story. It feels like real life. Hermione's progression from respect to friendship, to love.

It's been awhile since your last update and while I do hope you finish it, I understand that it's unlikely. I'm very glad we got to read the part where Hermione finally reciprocates Severus's feelings.

Thank you for sharing!
excessivelyperky chapter 42 . 2/21
Well, he gave her fair warning of what was likely going to happen to her reputation.

But she's chosen love above all other things.

And so has Snape.

Alas, Ginny Weasley isn't done with her yet (she knows better than to attack Snape directly, she's not that much of a fool. But what she doesn't realize yet, but should have, is that Snape will defend those he loves with his life and then some. Also, Ginny should expect canaries where she least wants them).
marisamarinee chapter 44 . 12/14/2014
Can't wait to read some more :)
marisamarinee chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
More like his heart
marisamarinee chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
Slowly but surely.
marisamarinee chapter 16 . 12/13/2014
Trolol so great hehehehrge
marisamarinee chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
Hehe this chapter had me giggling
marisamarinee chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Awe the last line killed me :(
excessivelyperky chapter 41 . 9/18/2014
Yes, right and wrong always matter; but so does love. Lily forgot about right and wrong when she loved a bully; Snape hasn't forgotten, and that's one of the reasons that makes this right.

But he needs to trust his own sense of right and wrong and not hand that over to anybody else, no matter how much he loves them. He gave his conscience to Dumbledore; look how that worked out.

So Hermione may have to wait, but it will be for all the right reasons.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I just love this chapter. SO MUCH. It's honest and raw and the way he doesn't expect anything except to help her if she ever needs it... amazing
Guest chapter 44 . 8/31/2014
Update!
EwigeStudentin chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
I love these snippets. Every one of them ends with a heartbreak.
jensteed chapter 18 . 8/13/2014
This was a really sweet letter and I loved his actions. Going through the day, touching his pocket.
It's such a perfect image, I love it :)
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 44 . 7/6/2014
Hi,
and again, a brilliant story! I like the short chapters especially, they give a nice kind of flow to the story - you can always read on without getting tired (I did it today - great! :D )
Do you plan on finishing it one day? I'd love to read how it all will turn out in the end! Sev and Hermione are so lovely together and it was a nice, gentle approach! *_* :)) huh, Ginny gives me the creeps, though - it's very interesting, I've never seen her written even only slightly nasty before. I like that

So, and now I read through almost all your stories (I'm sorry for not reviewing most of them, I was studying for my finals at the time and just read ffs for distraction. I couldn't concentrate on sensible reviews... :/ ) I just have to tell you: I love the way you write and spin your stories! Your style and the patient explanations; why you did or didn't do something this way or that. The exploration of the many details JKR has planted and all the thoughts that were new to me and made me think about things again! So much indeed that my own WIP changed its shape in my mind.I thank you a lot for the inspiration! :)
Well, thank you very much again ;)

Best wishes,