Reviews for Unexpected
catherinahawkins chapter 44 . 2/18
please continue
Saving the world is my weakness chapter 1 . 2/5
I always take the time each year to read this. This story has always been one to strike a cord in me and I know there is no point in asking you to finish it. I almost always tell you every time I write a review, but I still always read tour reply you sent me on how you had plan to finish it and what had happened to the other chapters. I hope you are well.
snivellivellus chapter 44 . 10/9/2017
I can’t believe I forgot how much I love this story...the emotions and characterizations in your works are always spot-on, so real. There’s a satisfying finality to your works that leave me feeling refreshed in the aftermath, rather than bereaved, or worse, like I’ve wasted a huge chunk of my time. I plan to revisit “Everything I’ve Ever Done” and “Who Lives in Disguise” this week. Can’t wait! Xoxo
snivellivellus chapter 8 . 10/8/2017
“Are you quite sure we can't be Severus and Hermione?"
"Quite sure...I need the reminder.”

Guest chapter 43 . 7/20/2017
Like your other works, this provides a nuanced view from a different perspective. Your stories reliably are insightful and well written. Thank you for your time, energy and talent. I do hope you have the time and inclination to finish your WIP
Kelsie chapter 44 . 5/5/2017
I know there isn't hope of you finishing this...there has to be more, right!
Erimenthe chapter 44 . 4/30/2017
This is a great story. I really can see her so worried about the teeth thing being the daughter of dentists lol. I'm glad she was able to get past the walls put up (by Severus and Draco) to at least be able to have civility in the relationships from before. I do hope that Draco can find someone (Luna maybe?) like Severus, willing to accept his past and be part of his future.

Wtf with Ginny...she seems to be moving into stalker territory. Did she have some "thing" she wanted with Hermione (or Snape perhaps, after the "friendship" with Tom) that she just can't deal or is she really so dense that she thinks she can control Hermione's friendships/relationships? Maybe she needs to get some help to make sure Tom isn't still in there a bit somewhere lol.

I would love to read more of this, to see what happens next with Hermione/Severus, whether Harry and Ron can be friendly toward him while hanging with Hermione, what happens with Draco, Luna and Neville...and of course what Ginny decides to do next (I'm hoping she doesn't become another Skeeter with the spicing up the photo).
Wings Of Mercury chapter 36 . 4/25/2017
I've never considered that interpretation of Molly. She's always written as adopting Harry as her own, but you're right. She never yelled at him. I'm never going to be able to think of it any other way.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 20 . 4/25/2017
Lols, that last line perfectly sums up Draco and Hermione as people.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 5 . 4/25/2017
"Do you think I want you for your teeth?"

Perfect response.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 3 . 4/25/2017
This is so amazingly in character and yet is revolutionary in its character development. I feel like Snape does, in fact, give the impression that he is made of stone.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 2 . 4/25/2017
And just as good a second chapter! I like Hermione's understanding of her and Ron's friendship, because I do feel that much of it rested on Harry and nostalgia. You, dear author, are enabling my procrastination habits.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
What an excellent first chapter! Very in character.
dragon's lair chapter 44 . 2/26/2017
I read this story when it first appeared in 2007, and have just finished re-reading it. In one evening. Please, please return to the story and finish it. Soon hopefully
thewindowless chapter 1 . 11/15/2016