Reviews for Unexpected
Like your other works, this provides a nuanced view from a different perspective. Your stories reliably are insightful and well written. Thank you for your time, energy and talent. I do hope you have the time and inclination to finish your WIP
Kelsie chapter 44 . 5/5
I know there isn't hope of you finishing this...there has to be more, right!
Erimenthe chapter 44 . 4/30
This is a great story. I really can see her so worried about the teeth thing being the daughter of dentists lol. I'm glad she was able to get past the walls put up (by Severus and Draco) to at least be able to have civility in the relationships from before. I do hope that Draco can find someone (Luna maybe?) like Severus, willing to accept his past and be part of his future.

Wtf with Ginny...she seems to be moving into stalker territory. Did she have some "thing" she wanted with Hermione (or Snape perhaps, after the "friendship" with Tom) that she just can't deal or is she really so dense that she thinks she can control Hermione's friendships/relationships? Maybe she needs to get some help to make sure Tom isn't still in there a bit somewhere lol.

I would love to read more of this, to see what happens next with Hermione/Severus, whether Harry and Ron can be friendly toward him while hanging with Hermione, what happens with Draco, Luna and Neville...and of course what Ginny decides to do next (I'm hoping she doesn't become another Skeeter with the spicing up the photo).
Wings Of Mercury chapter 36 . 4/25
I've never considered that interpretation of Molly. She's always written as adopting Harry as her own, but you're right. She never yelled at him. I'm never going to be able to think of it any other way.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 20 . 4/25
Lols, that last line perfectly sums up Draco and Hermione as people.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 5 . 4/25
"Do you think I want you for your teeth?"

Perfect response.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 3 . 4/25
This is so amazingly in character and yet is revolutionary in its character development. I feel like Snape does, in fact, give the impression that he is made of stone.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 2 . 4/25
And just as good a second chapter! I like Hermione's understanding of her and Ron's friendship, because I do feel that much of it rested on Harry and nostalgia. You, dear author, are enabling my procrastination habits.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 1 . 4/25
What an excellent first chapter! Very in character.
dragon's lair chapter 44 . 2/26
I read this story when it first appeared in 2007, and have just finished re-reading it. In one evening. Please, please return to the story and finish it. Soon hopefully
thewindowless chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
beautiful.
lavanyalabelle chapter 44 . 7/16/2016
Why is Ginny such a vindictive bitch?
Black Veil chapter 44 . 4/6/2016
Honestly, I love how all of the characters are included in this, with their own quirks and thoughts, that seem to bring the characters into life.

Seriously, that takes skill.

Anyway, this was a very enjoyable read. Hopefully you have pity on our lost souls and update. I'm kind of sorry that you and I part. Reading this story was a pretty intimating experience...I'm feeling a silent loss here for having to leave now.

Lol! And people ask me why I love reading so much.

Until next time,

and the best of luck to you,

...erm, Me.
Black Veil chapter 30 . 4/6/2016
I freaking love every sentence in this story. But this one: "I'm rather used to fighting my friends' demons...I don't think yours will be as scary as Voldemort."

I love this line so much, it has to be a story of its own. A sequel of it, then another sequel, and again, another sequel.

I'm more of the 'silent reader' type. The ones who read and silently disappear away without saying a word...

But that line compelled my hand to write. I think you deserve to know how much this moved me. I somehow can feel grief and a bit of distress from your words...only those who experience it can write it.

Somehow I feel it is not only Severus' tale you're telling here.

I can't say much, because I'm just a random person who stumbled on your story. But, love, I must tell you to live on. Just live on, because as long as the heart beats, fates can change.

I wish you all the best. Thank you.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/25/2015
This is sooo great. At first I was a bit sceptical about keeping Hermione ans Severus in character (telling someone about his feelings isn't classical Severus), but you've managed very well I think.
And I loved this chapter with the included thoughts in between the lines.
Very well written! Excited for the rest.
1,312 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »