Reviews for A Broken Heart
Apprile chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
I like this story ! I want more :')
Tigerkitty86 chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
I'd love to see an update on this story it looks like it could be really i've read so far is.
You Mother Hugger chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
I feel like I'm loving this too much! XD
Siaren chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
oh please please finish this!
TolkienGirl052 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Please, don't remove it! I LOVE IT! I wanna' know what happens next.
midgeratchet chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
i really like your storyline here. you're dealing with some tricky issues but i like the direction you're going (fanfictiondom's various takes on marty/doc are my favorite). obviously perfect grammar and spelling are not as important to everyone and i have no interest in being a troll about it, so i'll just say in spite of these issues, this was an enjoyable read. i hope you write more, even if you're finding it tough going right now.
M.W chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Heey, but where is it going? Please finish! I wanna know!
snickers-03 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
i loved this! great job. :)
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
it was good but it could have been better.

hey, if you guys don't like slash pairing, you shouldn't have read at all!

i just adore doc/marty pairing.

good job writing a one-shot!
JTheGoblinKing chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
You know the story actually was continued for a while with the Back to the future animated series.
MoonlightWonderer chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
loved the story. the ending was a real shocker never thought about that happenng keep up the good work
Mrs Don Draper chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
That was really gross. I almost puked. I thought that they were going to find Marty a girl friend in 1885 and they'd live happily ever after. That was really bad up until that last paragraph. Ew...
bttfimjfifan chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
“Yes, I do,” said Doc and then Doc was kissing him. Oh , how sweet. I like Doc/Marty slash and Im writing it too on Back To The Future slash journal. Please, finish this story, I cant wait for more. It would be great when you wrote more "A Broken Heart" stories.
Phish Tacko chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Me no like slash.

I like it when Marty starts crying.
Davy's Girl chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Ok - The ending was not what I expected at all. Storyline was good though & I liked it - up until the end.