Reviews for It Started With a Simple Tonic
redchicken888 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wow! That was...amazing!
Yue Sai chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I'll admit, this is my third time actually reading this story. I'm sorry I didn't leave a review the first time, but I shall do it now. The story seems it gets better every time I read it.

I love the part where Severus and Minerva were playing hide and go seek. It was very cute. I also love the part where she feeds him ice cream and then they spend the whole night just eating every sweet they could get their hands on.

Your Severus was very funny and fun. In the beginning you were spot on about Severus. He wished for peace and quiet. He wanted to live in solitude where he wouldn’t have to listen to anyone anymore. I loved that he always dreamed of a moat. It would be like him, and then he changed. I liked how you made him change. The part with breakfast where he had to stab the eggs to make the yoke leak before he ate them was a very Severus moment.

My favorite I think was when Minerva bought him a broom and then provoked him to get on it. That part made me laugh. I love your story as it is a very fun one shot to read. Thanks for writing it. I also thought the ending was cute. You could see it coming, though it was still cute when it came. I hope Severus and Minerva have a fun life as twelve year olds. Wish you well.

-Yue Sai
Skynote chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Haha, a cute story. Snape was somewhat in character, but it was a one-shot so can't be completely picky. Overall, I thought the read was fun :)
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Freaking adorable. :) :) :)
the real snape chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is hilarious! I love your Severus; he's so beautifully wry and IC.

/These days he was content with tending to his garden, experimenting in his small laboratory, and reading by the light of a warm fire; the last of that list being his most favorite, as his previous life in a dungeon hadn't been conducive to warmth of any kind./ I can quite see that.

/He enjoyed not having to answer inane questions, keep up idiotic conversation, or make an oath to uphold a tradition of murderous bedlam./ Hahaha!

/But then he'd have to feed the beasts when they lacked imprudent intruders to munch upon, and really, who had time for that. A moat! He'd always fancied a moat./ Perfect.

And then your adorable Minerva takes over, and there's /He would have to the be the one to show restraint and bring back discipline and order.

That was what he was thinking as he ran through the forest. He'd show her who was crap at hiding./ Great!

Your ending is lovely. They know enough of life not to have to feel completely like 12-year-olds all over again - and they're going to have so much fun!
sammyfish chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Interesting. Not what i expected, but good nonetheless :)
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This was great.

"A moat! He'd always fancied a moat." - Ha!
blackrosevirus chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Haha. Love it. As I was reading, I noticed it getting shorter and they hadn't come anywhere close to getting the antidote ready...so I was very curious as to how it would end. 3
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Wow. Haha, I was totally expecting him to change her antidote so she's older, but not as old. But this... is very nice. Young Severus must be very cute, I think.
AllegroAssai chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That was so cute, I really enjoyed this fic. Young Minerva intrigues me.
Queenie97 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Wow this was a wonderful story that left me with a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart. I needed that and I thank you for sharing such a uplifting tale :)
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I have one thing to do: *happy sigh*
Mistymist chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This was so much fun to read. :D

I love how Minerva gave Severus a new lease on life as well and the ending was absolutely lovely.

Thank you for sharing.
Tamda chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Oh, Oh wow. This was awesome in every way!

I love this to pieces and saved a copy to my desktop, thank you so much for sharing, as I think I was more touched by this than any prior Snape/female besides Lily fic I ever read.
J-Kid chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I think this is the first Minerva fic I've read where she is turned into a child. :-) Very refreshing and different. Unusual pairing I wouldn't normally read because if they were paired canon-wise it would be extremely large age differences and much weirdness abounding, but it did work here!
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »