Reviews for Brave Day
MiniShrink chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Huh, turns out I've read this before. Still, new thoughts: the scene where Buffy is given a wish is pretty important, but it's a little rushed if you just report the speech - maybe you should write it out so we see Buffy react to everything the higher beings say? And again, when Buffy thinks about who to wish back, I think that would definitely take far longer. After all, the reason she gives for not wishing Joyce back to life (heaven) applies to Tara too. I think she'd end up discussing it with everyone first to reach her conclusion, because it'd take a lot of deliberating, wouldn't it?

And I ADORE Buffy drooling over shoes. Of course chocolate is a vital food group!
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
"So, you guys wanna go to the mall?" So clear how that one made it as a high school counselor. Still, it's a Buffy thing to say. Looking forward to the next chapter.
last white feather chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
Awwn, I hope things work out for them. And I love Faith's greeting -"hi, dead chick."

LOL, that was just too funny ;P
ladybethaliz chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
it says that this is the last part, but it was so amazing, perhaps a sequel or two? maybe examining it from other Scoobies POV? your story was superb. i especially loved what Xader said about greif in the first chapter, and i love how you ended this. simply wonderful. MORE PLEASE!
MiniShrink chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
Wondering whether Tara would pass on a message from someone in heaven, say Jesse, Mrs. Calendar, Joyce, Halfrek or Anya. I think she and Anya were good friends weren't they?
Lois chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
You are now my hero, I love this fic. Please continue. I can't wait to see Kennedy's reaction. Loved Faith, her reaction to Tara was spot on.
zigpal chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
great ending. I loved the 'tough' Tara come out and defend her girl. Hmm makes you wonder since Faith is bunking with the Summers', I wonder if she gets her own bed, or one of the girls take their chances.
Willow-Eris chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
Wow, I love it! I have been looking for a story like this since I heard about the wish story line, and this has lived up to all of my expectations and more. Please write more!
zigpal chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
great update. Good to see the glue Scooby back where she belongs. I can't wait to see where it goes from here.
ladybethaliz chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
yay an update! me happy. I was really hoping someone would write a fic based on the idea of bringing Tara back by a wish from Buffy, but haven't really found any good ones so far. keep it up, i like yours a lot! thanks!
Yoda1976 chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
This is good. Wonder how the wish will take form. Will Tara just appear? Or will Warren not have shot her in the first place?
zigpal chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
great update. Well, it looks like Buffy has made her decision. Now comes the reactions to what happens. I can't wait to see what happens. continue soon.
broken-n-hindered66 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I love the ending! It kept up with true "Scooby" fashion. How the three always were "happy" and going off somewhere together.
zigpal chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I like the start of this, and I hope you continue writing because this story has great potential. I'd like to see what happens to the core Scoobies now that there are back together.