Reviews for The Thing
Celena Caine chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
When I first read this story it was on the family computer. This ment i couldn't actually luagh because my parents would think I've lost it. Instead I plugged my nose and bit my tongue. This resulted in many wierd noises. This is one of the funniest stories I've ever read.
tjmack1986 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
OMG that was so funny...I'm seriously in pain from all the lauging...hehe...I hate spiders also...and i read this after having to kill some werid jumping spider thing in my at least i had something to laugh at hehe
Rese1986 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
omgosh. i just read this again and It still had me in stitches! lol...this is the funniest thing ihave ever read. thank you for blessing us with your writing talent!
twinmuse chapter 1 . 6/27/2007

That was TOO funny.

I hate spiders.

Colly E. of twin*muse
bones-is-love chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
LOL i love it! dw I'm terrified of spiders too. I was once home by myself and there was a spider next to the computer and I ended up running out of the house and went all the way to the library and waited there till mum picked me up from the library on her way home LOL
Caramelchan chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Hehe cute. And I guessed it was a spider woot. I'm also morbidly arachnophobic. :P
Arwen Lune chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
He! I could so imagine the faces as they were listening, kind of horrified facination. Great little story!
princessdanica chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
OMG! that was so gud! i was cracking myself laughing the whole time!
TBrennanFan chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
OMG, this has got to be the funniest stoy you've written so far! It is great!

DyingThoughtsofMe chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
That rocked! Definately one of the funniest stories I've read so far. Though spiders don't bother me much, I got creeps just thinking about how big that one was.

detective-giggles chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
OMG! This was the funniest thing I have ever read! I HATE spiders... Especially when you're in the shower with them! This was AWESOME! :0)
Tricki chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
That was one of the best stories I have EVER read! I am honestly laughing so hard! It was great! Beyond great! :D

I'm with you on the spiders too...*shudders* thanks for cheering me up :)

Love Tricki :)
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
lol that storie is deadly i fell off my chair it was so funny! I love it lol i know what you mean by the aracnaphobia i am so scared of spiders, pretty much anything that crawl jumps or is remotly a bug lol they just give me the heebeegeebees!

Loved it

RiptheUniverse chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
oh my god that was great!
carbytothecore chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
this was funny. i liked it