Reviews for The Doctor makes a House call
OWolfunderfullMoonO chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
OMG He's a cardiologist and he has two hearts... Am I the only one who finds this funny?
Mmmmmmmcookies chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
BANANAS!BANANAS!BANANAS!BANANAS!
Lils chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
"Not on your life, Rose Tyler. If you ever bring up the idea ever again, why I'll dump you ten secounds flat back at the Powell Estates. Besides….I already have a pet."

He grinned lightly and patted Rose gently on the head,"Good Rose. Good Rose. Go fetch the Doctor some non-Earth plant life."

LOL! Too awesome!xD
Whisper chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
AWESOME start! XD
tigerlily124 chapter 21 . 5/16/2010
Good story. Yep, I can totally see House refusing to believe. Thanks for the entertainment!
niver chapter 21 . 6/25/2009
Nice story.
eventyraren chapter 21 . 10/8/2008
grate story I liked it.
T. I chapter 21 . 5/4/2008
Wow. I loved reading this. I've sometimes wondered what would happen if the Doctor and House met, hehe! You're really talented. You seem to know both shows inside out.

Mind you, there was one thing that maybe could've been a little bit better. The story was generally very good, but it was maybe a tiny bit slow-paced at times.

Otherwise, pure genius! ;)

I'm making my own fan-made series of Doctor Who, by the way. Would you maybe be interested in writing a script sometime? Only if you want to, of course.
mystermix chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
You may have finally hit upon House's one weakness. Not the Doctor, oh no. House is unable... to spell "vegetable"!

Not a bad story so far, though. I'll keep reading.
James Birdsong chapter 21 . 7/17/2007