Reviews for Reflections
animeboredstickman12123 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This nearly made me cry...
SynctrainerLucas chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
This was a good one do more.
Alizu chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
wow this story was really good , very deep and intune with the characters personality keep up the good work. -
isis2k2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Nice, I never really tough of Kite's insecurities either. After all he always seemed so focused and determined. On another note games that can read your emotions that's kinda freaky and cool at the same time. You really make me end up thinking about the offlne world of .hack.
FirstBornofMainHyugaHousehold chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
This is AMAZING! I love it when people make it a reality; when they make it so that even people in animes or video games or books, etc., actually face problems of their own, and cry; it shows they're not as strong as they pretend, and are actually PEOPLE, as some refuse to believe. I loved your story because it actually PORTRAYED THAT! This was so touching, and I think this is the way I try to right my stories as well! Tune in to mine too, please! YOU ROCK, and KEEP WRITING! ;D
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
KAWAII!1oneoneoneone
R. Seldon chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Sweet, and very well written - I like it. Nice work!
Krissy chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I am proud to take full responsibility. *bow bow* Really, though, I *need* to get you into Kingdom Hearts... shouldn't be too hard... hmm...

This was cute. :3 You're right about it totally disregarding the third book though! And isn't it sad, poor Elk. :( Whatever happened to that cutesy-funny fic about meeting the fangirls? I hop on to read THAT and end up with this (not that this wasn't good, but still, expectations!).

You should write a oneshot set AFTER the fourth book, after they're heroes and legends and Fumikazu is all better and stuff. It'd be funny to see her reactions about being a famous legend.

Anyways, good story. :)