Reviews for Taking over
nekogirl017 chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
...why?
Crystalzap chapter 9 . 3/14/2011
you should put this under 'crossovers' not that it wasn't good, cause it was I just would like to know when it's a crossover before reading it :P
ShadowDragon357 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
This was good! Despite the DxF making me cringe. But Its understandable some things just happen in writing that are beyond your control I think a sequel will be nice. Esp if its DxS.
AppleDanish chapter 9 . 2/26/2008
Aw... that story was just too cute for words! Although I was really hoping they'd kiss...:D but, hey, awesome story. I really think you should make a sequel, if you already haven't.
technogrl15 chapter 9 . 8/10/2007
i liked your story!

WRITE A NEW ONE.

SOON.

please?
DrWhoFan10 chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
aw... thats cute! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! *chants "Sequel"* hope u do a sequel! :) ;) :P ;P :D ;D *_* _ &_& $_$ MONEY! ;p _ ._. _ (My favorit of my smiles, now)
Luiz4200 chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
Glad you remembered me. Now that the story is over wouldn't you like to put the "Complete" sign on it?
fang 50 chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
I like this story i didnt think you could pull off a crossover like this but you did and heres a reqeust for a sequel.
Luiz4200 chapter 8 . 7/26/2007
If you wanna make it a romance, make it between Danny and Sam.
technogrl15 chapter 7 . 7/23/2007

UPDATE!

NOW!

(it was good though)
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
Hehehehehe. Bloo being right about something. Will the imaginary friends forgive Danny? Bring the next chapter, please.
draggie chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
sounds good! keep on writing
Devianta chapter 4 . 4/11/2007
Well, this is intriquing. I knew it was Vlad! I would like to know how Vlad managed to get Technus and Spectra into Danny's head without him knowing.

Anyway, I do have a suggestion for the next chapter. Bloo's just outside the door watching and hearing everything. He should get the others to help while Danny begins to break apart the uneasy alliance between his three enemies. It's obvious that Spectra just wants to get things over with but Vlad, on the other hand, would rather gloat. Danny can use this to his advantage. All he has to do is get them to argue. Then the others can come and help him defeat (or at least chase away) his enemies.

That's my idea. I hope it helps. And keep writing! This story is getting good!
Devianta chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Not bad. Even though I shouldn't ask, I'll ask anyway, is Vlad the voice? It sounds like Vlad. He's the only person I can think of who would do something like this.

Anyway, I can't think of anything else to comment on. So I'll leave you with a 'Good job!'.