Reviews for Pawn Endgame
E.J. Lesthen chapter 10 . 4/27/2010
Intense, chilling, and heart-wrenching. I found the second-person in the first chapter a little jarring, I admit, but that's probably more because it's used so rarely - bold choice, but well-executed (literally! Ah, I kill myself ... sorry).

Beautifully tragic story, and nice work on the distinctive voices for each character. Also, I thought the shift from "Atton" to "Jaq" in your chapter headings was a neat touch. And I love the ending, in all its poignancy. It feels natural, fits in with what's happened and who the characters are, even though you left me feeling all the sorrow of what-could-have-been. In short: awesome job, thank you for writing! :)
SmileMandalore chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
I really enjoyed this story. It's got a nice touch. Well done.
Vayluh Arwen chapter 10 . 1/8/2010
Oh god, finally an update!

...and an amazing one, btw!

Never found myself feeling so sorry for Jaq before - not even for atton, actually for JAQ!

Please write soon. I need my fanfic fix :)

VArwen x
Vayluh Arwen chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
finally, a new chapter!

...that's actually amazing, by the way :D

Using Kreia's influence is genius, I love how it's like past and present, all converging on each other.

These chapters are too short!

Update again, pleasums? :)

VArwen
Mithostwen chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
Ooh, didn't see that one coming! I love the way you chose for her to let him know the truth. The way you wrote this scene was so intense-and totally believable at the same time. Bravo. It's hard to redeem any character that dark in so few words, but you're definitely pulling it off and pulling it off well. Unless of course he's still going to kill her, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see... I look forward to reading the next chapter!
Vayluh Arwen chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
a! UPDATE!

omg, this story is awesome...

VArwen
AerinM chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
So one of my favorite fics. You're really, really good at capturing their personalities. I've enjoyed reading it, and I look forward to more chapters... :)
tehPrincess chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I did, in fact, see that you were planning on updating this before I read it, but truthfully, I couldn't wait.

You're a wonderful writer. You make me want to be a better writer myself. I loved that this was such a dark piece, full of suffering and despair, but then, there's a light at the end of the tunnel. DS Atton is fascinating, but I've always imagined that the Exile and he need each other. With her, he can be saved. So I really did enjoy this! However, I wouldn't mind a continuation. ;p

I'm not sure how story alerts work, to be honest, so I'll just look for the updated piece to pop up over at dA. Again, fantastic job!

Gah, I need to go to bed. XD Stupid, broken .
Mashtar chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
I honestly can't think of a word right now to describe how good this story is. It might be a dark fic, but the emotions are so true and so real. You're are an exceptional writer, there's no doubt about that. You made me feel everything they felt throughout the entire thing. I don't think a story has made my heart hurt before like this one has.

I'm not sure what advice I can give you. Keep it up? You've probably already heard that before. But still, this has now become my favorite KoTOR2 story. You're very talented, and I'll definitely be adding this story, and you, to my favorites list.

Aerin Morth
MPK chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
The first three parts were great. The last was kind of weak, but it was saved by tying into the Sion vs Atton scene. Good work.
LaniZion chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
It's not often that a first-person POV fic pops up. It was well done. Beautifully done, starting with Atton and Mical fighting, and ending with him meeting with Sion.
Idiot7 chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
*laughs maniacally* Mical is DEAD! I HATE MICAL! THANK YOU!
sharinganavenger chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Wow. Awesome.
HLB chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
Gasp! You're back! Yay! This chapter definitely made up for the wait. I'd love to see this from Attons/Jaq's point of view...Very well written, very nice job.

Keep it up, and please post soon if you can!
MobPrincess22 chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
Dang, that was very good - raw and emotional. I had a suggestion though: wouldn't it be AWESOME write Mical's POV on that whole scene? I at least thought so... 0.o