Reviews for The Privilege of Love
PrettyLady5 chapter 17 . 6/29
More,more, it.
Lauren Mockett chapter 1 . 2/29
Very good descriptive skills, and I liked how you compared the character's feelings to the scene. Danielle's wing, or the cell, for example.

I only have one complaint. When Henri said, "And you...are just like them!" he meant that she was just like her stepsister, and all the other gold diggers trying to catch his heart. He thinks she doesn't love him. Only his crown. I wouldn't be so picky about this, but I think your interpretation of this one line creates a drastic change in Henri's character. From who he really is: A man who sees people for who they are and wants them to see him that way too, to a boy, who does as he's told, thinking and acting exactly like his father.

All in all though, you have done wonderfully. I know writing these is a lot of work for a very small reward. So keep up the good work! Thank you for writing.
DarkMoon2222 chapter 17 . 2/6
Omg! I loved it! Please add more soon!
J.F.C chapter 17 . 2/4
Brilliant story so far, and very well written except that I agree with some of your reviewers that you should limit yourself with the Spanish to just a few words, those paragraphs were awfully written, unless you find some to help you with those. I can be that person if you want me to be, I wouldn't mind helping you at all.

Anyway, the thing I love the most about your story is your decision to go against the norm and actually consume the marriage at the end. It opens up a whole new adventure way beyond the movie as they were suppose to end up as the official couple by now. What's the point of reading a fanfic if it had ended tremendously similar to the official work. Anyhow, it seems like Sebastien might be the one responsible of informing Danielle of what truly happened at the wedding and the deal behind it. She will be pissed, that's for sure. Hope you update soon.
MBUL chapter 12 . 1/22
I am sorry but that Spanish is really horrible... leave the story in English please
purplestar613 chapter 17 . 10/6/2015
i am loving this story and so happy that there is still one amazing writing out there telling stories of Ever After! I love Danielle and Henri, but I'm not so sure Danielle will submit to being Henry's mistress... oh well, your story your rules! Happy writing!
Zandriana chapter 17 . 7/19/2015
Please update!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2015
I ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH. PLEASE CONTINUE WITH MORE SOON.
suns and stars chapter 17 . 6/13/2015
wonderful
USNeshama chapter 17 . 6/13/2015
Very intriguing chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 6/11/2015
STILL WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. TO GREAT OF A STORY TO STOP NOW.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/10/2015
I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE UPDATE VERY SOON.
Eva chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
Excellent chapter, just don't make us wait very long for the next installment. I had to read the chapter twice, it was so interesting. I truly hope Sebastian is sleeping alone because Rosaline is a force to reckon with.

Love the banter between Henri and Sebastian. Who, is the other cousin that was with them?

Danielle, her spirit is broken. Henri needs a kick in the arse.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
SUCH A GREAT CHAPTER. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET DANIELLE AND HENRY BE REUNITED.

UPDATE REAL SOON.
AlwaysAndForever chapter 16 . 4/25/2015
Loved the chapter! I like Sebastién and I really want to find out what happened to Adèle. Did she die in childbirth or something? Please update soon!