Reviews for The Privilege of Love
I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE UPDATE VERY SOON.
Eva chapter 16 . 4/30
Excellent chapter, just don't make us wait very long for the next installment. I had to read the chapter twice, it was so interesting. I truly hope Sebastian is sleeping alone because Rosaline is a force to reckon with.

Love the banter between Henri and Sebastian. Who, is the other cousin that was with them?

Danielle, her spirit is broken. Henri needs a kick in the arse.
SUCH A GREAT CHAPTER. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET DANIELLE AND HENRY BE REUNITED.

UPDATE REAL SOON.
AlwaysAndForever chapter 16 . 4/25
Loved the chapter! I like Sebastién and I really want to find out what happened to Adèle. Did she die in childbirth or something? Please update soon!
Collins chapter 16 . 4/24
Can I just say that this is a great fanfic?! I can't wait to see what will happen next! Please update:)
USNeshama chapter 16 . 4/24
What a chapter! I am interested to see how Sebastien and Rosaline will play into your storyline. Maybe she will switch the sheets in the morning or will Henri proclaim that they did not consumate the marraige? And what is Gabrielle's take on all of this? I am very interested to see how everything plays out and how Danielle and Henri come back together but I am assuming that is your eventual endstate.
suns and stars chapter 16 . 4/24
wonderful not much danni and Henry but still good i look forward to poor i feel sorry for all three danni Henry and gabby
EverAfterFan chapter 15 . 4/16
I am just so happy that you are actually writing this story now.
Please please continue! It's amazing. I am a writer as well and I really hope that this review inspires you to keep writing as much reviews inspire me.
I love this book! YOU TOTALLY HAVE TO CONTINUE.
jeannetta chapter 15 . 4/13
I am enjoying this story so much. I want Danielle and Henry to have a happy ending.

Please update soon with more chapters.
Please update soon! I'm at the edge of my seat and can't wait to read what happens next!
cckeimig chapter 14 . 3/25
Before I go any further, I just want to say I hope you didn't find my earlier comment to be too harsh. After all, it's ten to three in the morning, I am exhausted, but I can't stop reading this... A true testament to your story-crafting skills. :-)
cckeimig chapter 12 . 3/25
Please don't attempt to write in Spanish using a translator (sorry to be harsh, but it was nearly unintelligible, to put it mildly). Otherwise, apart from a few malapropisms that distract a bit, I am really enjoying this story so far.
I am enjoying this story so much. Please continue with more chapters. Don't let this be the end.

I want Danielle and Henry have a happy ending. They deserve it.
fallondyson chapter 15 . 3/16
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE?!
jasmine.kimball.1 chapter 15 . 3/15
Are you still writing this story? It would be a shame to leave it at this