Reviews for The Privilege of Love
DarkMoon2222 chapter 17 . 2/6
Omg! I loved it! Please add more soon!
J.F.C chapter 17 . 2/4
Brilliant story so far, and very well written except that I agree with some of your reviewers that you should limit yourself with the Spanish to just a few words, those paragraphs were awfully written, unless you find some to help you with those. I can be that person if you want me to be, I wouldn't mind helping you at all.

Anyway, the thing I love the most about your story is your decision to go against the norm and actually consume the marriage at the end. It opens up a whole new adventure way beyond the movie as they were suppose to end up as the official couple by now. What's the point of reading a fanfic if it had ended tremendously similar to the official work. Anyhow, it seems like Sebastien might be the one responsible of informing Danielle of what truly happened at the wedding and the deal behind it. She will be pissed, that's for sure. Hope you update soon.
MBUL chapter 12 . 1/22
I am sorry but that Spanish is really horrible... leave the story in English please
purplestar613 chapter 17 . 10/6/2015
i am loving this story and so happy that there is still one amazing writing out there telling stories of Ever After! I love Danielle and Henri, but I'm not so sure Danielle will submit to being Henry's mistress... oh well, your story your rules! Happy writing!
Zandriana chapter 17 . 7/19/2015
Please update!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2015
I ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH. PLEASE CONTINUE WITH MORE SOON.
suns and stars chapter 17 . 6/13/2015
wonderful
USNeshama chapter 17 . 6/13/2015
Very intriguing chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 6/11/2015
STILL WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. TO GREAT OF A STORY TO STOP NOW.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/10/2015
I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE UPDATE VERY SOON.
Eva chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
Excellent chapter, just don't make us wait very long for the next installment. I had to read the chapter twice, it was so interesting. I truly hope Sebastian is sleeping alone because Rosaline is a force to reckon with.

Love the banter between Henri and Sebastian. Who, is the other cousin that was with them?

Danielle, her spirit is broken. Henri needs a kick in the arse.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
SUCH A GREAT CHAPTER. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET DANIELLE AND HENRY BE REUNITED.

UPDATE REAL SOON.
AlwaysAndForever chapter 16 . 4/25/2015
Loved the chapter! I like Sebastién and I really want to find out what happened to Adèle. Did she die in childbirth or something? Please update soon!
Collins chapter 16 . 4/24/2015
Can I just say that this is a great fanfic?! I can't wait to see what will happen next! Please update:)
USNeshama chapter 16 . 4/24/2015
What a chapter! I am interested to see how Sebastien and Rosaline will play into your storyline. Maybe she will switch the sheets in the morning or will Henri proclaim that they did not consumate the marraige? And what is Gabrielle's take on all of this? I am very interested to see how everything plays out and how Danielle and Henri come back together but I am assuming that is your eventual endstate.