Reviews for The Privilege of Love
spatterson chapter 9 . 4/14
Now there is nothing to worry about now. SOPA has been defeated once more!
SunShine1794 chapter 9 . 4/11
Please tell me you plan to update! I LOVE this story!
kimberly chapter 9 . 3/28
oohh nice story so far. I hope henry and Danielle can find a way to be together.
spatterson chapter 9 . 3/16
and other fan sites are all in danger! SOPA (stop online piracy act) is trying to take down this website and all other fan sites!

BUT! There is still hope! Research this (no spaces): / petitions . whitehouse . gov/ petition / stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr! It's a petition to save the website! There are others too! Research 'fanfiction petitions sopa 2014' and click one! They are all over: Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr!

Help Fanfiction! Do your duty to our website! Tell everyone you know! Your friends!

Your family!

Your family's friends!

Your family's friend's friends!

People on other websites!

Other Fanfiction members you do not know!

Random people on the streets!

And make sure they sign the petition to save all fan sites, including this one!

Please do what you can to save Fanfiction! We're all counting on you!

Spread the word to save our site and all of the other fan sites who desperately need your help!

HELP! OUR GOAL IS 100,000, AND WE HAVE 63,305 SIGNATURES! HURRY! OUR DEADLINE IS MARCH 19TH! HURRY!
spatterson chapter 9 . 2/17
Can't you have Henry tell his father and mother that at the masque the Baroness lied about all she told? That Danielle is not her servant, but her stepdaughter? I want that to come already!
fiona24680 chapter 9 . 2/5
Oooh i like this story a lot
Please update soon (i ope you have not given up on this story!)
Thanks
Fiona
cflat chapter 9 . 1/13
Glad you're still updating this story. Hope it won't be too long for the next update.
ramp chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
this was a great story
Erin chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
What happens ohhh I have to know! Please update!
Panda102 chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
Ooo its getting rlly good! Update soon plz!
spatterson chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Will Henry tell his parents Danielle's side of everything, making them realize their mistake? I want him to!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Please continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
Thanks for the story. I like the historical detail. I hope you complete it. It would be sad kit it went by the wayside. Ever After is a charming story.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Caroline Lily-ann Youla chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
I love your story. Please oh please continue I love it so much :)