Reviews for The Privilege of Love
cckeimig chapter 14 . 3/25
Before I go any further, I just want to say I hope you didn't find my earlier comment to be too harsh. After all, it's ten to three in the morning, I am exhausted, but I can't stop reading this... A true testament to your story-crafting skills. :-)
cckeimig chapter 12 . 3/25
Please don't attempt to write in Spanish using a translator (sorry to be harsh, but it was nearly unintelligible, to put it mildly). Otherwise, apart from a few malapropisms that distract a bit, I am really enjoying this story so far.
I am enjoying this story so much. Please continue with more chapters. Don't let this be the end.

I want Danielle and Henry have a happy ending. They deserve it.
fallondyson chapter 15 . 3/16
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE?!
jasmine.kimball.1 chapter 15 . 3/15
Are you still writing this story? It would be a shame to leave it at this
Update soon I love your story!
Eva chapter 15 . 3/8
First, Happy belated birthday. Hope
I you did something special.

Yes, that was a very long chapter. It seems two people will start a matrimony hating one another, as well as the sufficient others. Now, that Danielle is a noble woman it will interesting how her life plays out. I bet you this would be the lead story if they had Access Hollywood.
SouthernGirl45 chapter 15 . 3/6
Loved the chapter and happy birthday
suns and stars chapter 15 . 3/5
oh this is heat breaking i thought everything was going fine for Henri and danielle
bellarose chapter 15 . 3/5
NO NO NO NO NO NO NNOOOOOOOO! HOW COULD YOU?! AHHHHHH I AM FREAKING OUT HERE!
USNeshama chapter 15 . 3/5
WHOA! What a chapter and not at all what I expected. Writing was superb however. Please update again soon )
jeannetta chapter 14 . 2/22
I love this story so much. I am very anxious to read more chapters to this story. Please update again very soon.
Aza White chapter 14 . 2/15
OH. MY. GOSH.

Please, please, please don't leave it there. I have been binge-reading this story in the wee hours of the morning my time, racing to get to this point. This is fantastic, and I'd absolutely love to read more of it.
M. L. Zhang chapter 14 . 1/16
I try to send PMs to reviewers, but to guest reviewers I cannot. So, I would like to thank all my guest readers for your comments, for continuing to read this story, and your support. I hope you're all enjoying the story thus far and I am working on getting the next chapter posted soon! Merci beaucoup !
Eva chapter 14 . 1/16
I picture Danielle transitioning into a woman. She has always been spirited and I look forward to reading the challenges that await her future.

In the movie Henri was always uptight, it is amazing what a morning after can do for a person. I like that he is still arrogant.

I thought farthingales went out of style during this period.

I'm on pins and needles awaiting the outcome of the wedding ceremony. This is like watching a soap opera, they keep you waiting.

Yes, I would love to read your original work. Thanks for sharing your stories.