Reviews for The Privilege of Love
EverAfterFan chapter 15 . 4/16
I am just so happy that you are actually writing this story now.
Please please continue! It's amazing. I am a writer as well and I really hope that this review inspires you to keep writing as much reviews inspire me.
I love this book! YOU TOTALLY HAVE TO CONTINUE.
jeannetta chapter 15 . 4/13
I am enjoying this story so much. I want Danielle and Henry to have a happy ending.

Please update soon with more chapters.
Please update soon! I'm at the edge of my seat and can't wait to read what happens next!
cckeimig chapter 14 . 3/25
Before I go any further, I just want to say I hope you didn't find my earlier comment to be too harsh. After all, it's ten to three in the morning, I am exhausted, but I can't stop reading this... A true testament to your story-crafting skills. :-)
cckeimig chapter 12 . 3/25
Please don't attempt to write in Spanish using a translator (sorry to be harsh, but it was nearly unintelligible, to put it mildly). Otherwise, apart from a few malapropisms that distract a bit, I am really enjoying this story so far.
I am enjoying this story so much. Please continue with more chapters. Don't let this be the end.

I want Danielle and Henry have a happy ending. They deserve it.
fallondyson chapter 15 . 3/16
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE?!
jasmine.kimball.1 chapter 15 . 3/15
Are you still writing this story? It would be a shame to leave it at this
Update soon I love your story!
Eva chapter 15 . 3/8
First, Happy belated birthday. Hope
I you did something special.

Yes, that was a very long chapter. It seems two people will start a matrimony hating one another, as well as the sufficient others. Now, that Danielle is a noble woman it will interesting how her life plays out. I bet you this would be the lead story if they had Access Hollywood.
SouthernGirl45 chapter 15 . 3/6
Loved the chapter and happy birthday
suns and stars chapter 15 . 3/5
oh this is heat breaking i thought everything was going fine for Henri and danielle
bellarose chapter 15 . 3/5
NO NO NO NO NO NO NNOOOOOOOO! HOW COULD YOU?! AHHHHHH I AM FREAKING OUT HERE!
USNeshama chapter 15 . 3/5
WHOA! What a chapter and not at all what I expected. Writing was superb however. Please update again soon )
jeannetta chapter 14 . 2/22
I love this story so much. I am very anxious to read more chapters to this story. Please update again very soon.