Reviews for Goodbye
KatsumiArai chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
That was a really good story. I like your way to write, it's emotional and you get the feelings across, without letting the characters say to much. (To me Gin's "You could have hold on a little longer" was one of the most touching sentences, though, in the manga) I enjoyed reading, sad as it was - maybe because of that.

Great job! 3 Keep on writing!

(Sorry for mistakes, I'm from Austria, so my English isn't that good.)
D-chi chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Wow. That was really powerful. This is probably a good chunk of what I've been looking for. (Glad you wrote a sequel! Will now go read.)
Skatt's Dance chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
THIS. RULES. PERIOD. As soon as I read this part in the manga I'm like: "(light Blub) Wow, what a cute couple."
shiro-chan92 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
That was so sweet. It made me cry.
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Oh my god! This is a good story and UGH! GIN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! SERIOUSLY! HE LEFT A HOT-ASS BABE FOR "AIZEN"! WHAT'S THIS ANIME WORLD COMING TO! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN THEM AFTER THE WAR! WHY CAN'T THE CREATER OF BLEACH, TITO KUBO I THINK THAT'S HIS NAME, HURRY UP! IF HE HAS TO APOLOGIZE, HE HAS TO KISS HER FEET TOO! Well your fic almost made me cry! Gosh do I feel like slapping Gin so hard that even Aizen would feel pain,...and Tousen! Nice story!
Eternal Musing chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
And review I shall. Such a beautiful and heart-wrenching piece this is; one of the few stories that makes me wish to return writing fanfics. The bittersweet taste reminiscing at the fall of the final sentence is... oh my god so addictive! A truly wondrous display of 1st POV.