Reviews for Behind the Sneer
What's-Yer-Offer chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Yes. That's all I can say.
MORE chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
PLEASE DO MORE!
Firenze Fox chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Why 'd you make this a oneshot! I really hope that you decide to continue this, because this is just fantastic!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
nice.

Umbridge bitch.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I really liked this. It was a really neat idea and you did a great job writing it. Keep up the great work!
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
HELL YEAH MINERVA MCGONAGALL CAN DEFY ODDS! She is a total legend! Very good story, I loved it :)
alexandriaZ chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
That got me all tinglly inside amazing
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Aww that's too sweet
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I am about 3 years late with this review but I really enjoyed it.

Even though people say that Snape/McGonagall is out of character, I like it. Very good!
angorianwolf chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I'd never thought of them as really being friends but it is a cool idea and Wow!, I loved this!
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Even though Severus is so out-of-charactor,this story is so sweet!
Merciful Heavens chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I just found this story as I was searching for something to read. This was absolutely fabulous. I adore stunning stories such as this one.

You write very well and I adored the story line. It is break takingly lovely.

Merciful Heavens
MissKellyAnne chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This was really good...I really have nothing else to say other than that. lol. It was insanely good :)
Emmy chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This is a very well written story. I think you've illustrated the complex relationship that McGonagall and Snape have well. The idea that they are close and have a type of friendship is something which I don't think is explored enough in fanfiction. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, you did a fantastic job.
123456712345612345 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This was really cute.

You should write a sequeal. :P