Reviews for Dare
You portray the brother-to-brother relationship so perfectly here. Who's older or who's younger doesn't matter at all. What a great snippet in the Winchester boys' life.
imdrowninginfootwear chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Good story, poor Dean, though
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
that was good, but it could have had a better ending.
Scriptive chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Amazing :D
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Heh heh. Naming the presidents was priceless, and I like Sam's guilt moment at the end. And oh did I mention, the WHUMP. Awesome oneshot.
lucym chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Aww... funny and sad at the same time.

I have to say, you write Sam and Dean incredibly well. :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Love this story. the end is kind of sad :( but amazing brother moments and you have captured their characters like I couldn't believe! Nice job.
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Ow wow. I LOVED this story! You have SamandDean down so well! I could totally see this as cannon! I love your SamVoice and the way he always picks "truth" and Dean always picks "Dare" is so believable! I can so see them as kids playing this game! The tetanus shot/screwed Candy thing was hilarious! All round great story!

Loved the last line! Your last lines are always so perfect! You should write a book of them! I'd buy it!

-Marvin
astalder27 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Aww! I loved it, I can totally see part of an episode being this :)
The Last Kitten chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
LMAO That was great! You struck a perfect balence between dramatic themes and humor, and you've got that Winchester banter down! lol Great Job!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Mother!Hen!Sam and Drunk!Hurt!Dean - aah, a match made in Heaven...

Fabulous. And very bloody.
purehalo chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
i loved this! The tone it's written, the great pace and the brothers are all written so well

i was LOL at drunk Dean and caring Sammy always makes me swoon!

And Hurt Dean is my favourite Dean!

x
Kay chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Why did you stop there? This is awesome! I was cracking up the whole time because of how possible this can all be. I can totally see it being a part of an episode...)

Keep writing, I'll keep reading!
mayfairmom chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Always hated that game when i was a kid...but loved my Batman Band-aids...as i do you sweetie & this story. Thaks for sharing...Peace
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Wow. Another great story! I can't believe how well you write! That was amazing how Sam asked Dean that. And so sad when Dean totally ignores the question and goes to sleep. You know they're thinking it, but they haven't really discussed it on the show. Where exactly they thing their dad is. That's so sad. Oh, and I loved how you described Sam's movement and frustration in this story. Great job.