Reviews for Dare
Perdition Raiser chapter 1 . 3/18
LOVED
RocknRollagirl chapter 1 . 1/28
Hey there:) Just stumbled across this story and I really liked it. The characterization of the boys perfect was perfect,their conversation hilarious and your writing style made this a great read :)
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I like the detail you put in here about how Sam takes care of Dean - getting him from the car to the bed. Then the kit, only there's nothing for the pain so he needs alcohol. The stitching - drunk Dean! - and all the clean up afterwards. I think that's what impressed me so much - all your details about the jeans needs to be thrown away, the blood will never come out. The shirt needs to be thrown away, and he's sorry because it's one of his favorites. The bag of trash. The washing in the tub. Dean's drunk Truth or Dare. (don't blame Sam for keeping to the Truth. Who'd do a dare from Dean?)
Good dare from Sam.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
You portray the brother-to-brother relationship so perfectly here. Who's older or who's younger doesn't matter at all. What a great snippet in the Winchester boys' life.
imdrowninginfootwear chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Good story, poor Dean, though
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
that was good, but it could have had a better ending.
Scriptive chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Amazing :D
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Heh heh. Naming the presidents was priceless, and I like Sam's guilt moment at the end. And oh did I mention, the WHUMP. Awesome oneshot.
lucym chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Aww... funny and sad at the same time.

I have to say, you write Sam and Dean incredibly well. :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Love this story. the end is kind of sad :( but amazing brother moments and you have captured their characters like I couldn't believe! Nice job.
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Ow wow. I LOVED this story! You have SamandDean down so well! I could totally see this as cannon! I love your SamVoice and the way he always picks "truth" and Dean always picks "Dare" is so believable! I can so see them as kids playing this game! The tetanus shot/screwed Candy thing was hilarious! All round great story!

Loved the last line! Your last lines are always so perfect! You should write a book of them! I'd buy it!

-Marvin
astalder27 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Aww! I loved it, I can totally see part of an episode being this :)
The Last Kitten chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
LMAO That was great! You struck a perfect balence between dramatic themes and humor, and you've got that Winchester banter down! lol Great Job!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Mother!Hen!Sam and Drunk!Hurt!Dean - aah, a match made in Heaven...

Fabulous. And very bloody.
purehalo chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
i loved this! The tone it's written, the great pace and the brothers are all written so well

i was LOL at drunk Dean and caring Sammy always makes me swoon!

And Hurt Dean is my favourite Dean!

x