Reviews for Invisibility
Trueloveaddict-ally chapter 16 . 1/7/2012
Alright. I know everyone is entitled to there own opinion and all that crap, and I can see your side. I haven't thought of what you said before so I can't necessarily defend her, but I think your comments could of been a little harsh. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but don't judge someone until you really know them. I get judged a lot, but no one knows even half of the real me. Don't judge a book by its cover.

-Ally
ZaaZ chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I don't know if somebody took the time to translate in a better french your sentences, so I am going to do it :

"What are you staring at, Edward?"

Qu'est ce que vous regardez, Edouard ?

"Just appreciating the lovely day, Mrs. Cake."

"J'admirais juste le beau temps, Mme Cake.

"Wonderful. Now why don't you float back down from your cloud to appreciate the lesson our government pays for your to enjoy."

Merveilleux. Maintenant, pourquoi ne redescendrais-tu pas de ton petit nuage pour participer au cours que notre gouvernement paye pour toi.

"With all do respect, Madam, I already understand everything you teach in this class, and I would much rather stare at the clouds than listen to you try to teach me something I already know."

Avec tout votre respect, Madame, je comprends déjà tout ce que vous nous enseignez dans ce cours et je préfère regarder les nuages que de vous écouter essayer de m'apprendre quelque chose que je connais déjà.

By the way, your story looks really great !
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 15 . 8/20/2011
fucking awesome!
Sammieexx chapter 16 . 10/9/2010
love the story!
Foulala2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Your story is great! But it's true your french( or in this case google translate) is bad . I'm french so i translated the english sentenses so maybe you can change them in your story.

Sorry for my english it's not very good !

french sentenses :

Qu'est-ce que tu regardes Edward ?

J'apprécie juste cette charmante journée, Mme Cake.

Merveilleux. Maintenant pourquoi ne redescends-tu pas de ton nuage pour apprécier la leçon que notre gouvernement paye pour ton apprentissage.

Avec tout le respect que je vous dois, Madame, je comprends déjà tout ce que vous enseignez dans cette classe, et je préfère regarder les nuages plutôt que de vous écoutez essayer de m'apprendre quelque chose que je connaît déjà.

You can PM me if you need other translations i'll be happy to do it.

Bye
Jalice1718 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
so far u arn't doing so bad as a writer.
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 16 . 3/22/2010
i loved the whole saga including breaking dawn but how shes acting about the whole midnight sun thing is dumb she kinda went nuts i think
ImmortalBella chapter 16 . 1/15/2010
Awesome story! I loved it!
Bitemeverywhere chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
i loved the end
ilyvamp15 chapter 16 . 12/5/2009
AWW! i think u should of kept going with twilight coz ur ideas are AMAZING and different to everyone elses...or are u going to continue writing under a different category/movie/book/etc.?
iluvpynk chapter 15 . 8/7/2009
good story! except i thought that when they reconciled, it was a bit too quick, but it was still good! :)
Vinegar and Roses chapter 16 . 8/3/2009
Okay, this is different, but I love it!
xXPurpleLightningXx chapter 15 . 7/14/2009
aw

i was crying at the end,it was so sweet

i love your writing style

from jessie
Sapphire Sweetheart chapter 15 . 7/6/2009
I liked your story. You were right though, the ending was a little happy and mushy, but I think for a story with so much drama you needed a nice and gushy ending. :)
Bast Egyptian Cat Goddess chapter 15 . 5/4/2009