Reviews for Mermaid Saga
Yuti-Chan chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Please update soon!
animearlinefreak chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
this is pretty good story. Though I haven't seen all the esp. and only saw one, I want to see the next chapter to this soon!
BC-Dancer chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
hey. great story. i just saw the DVD for the Mermaid Saga last week and now i'm hooked. keep writing. mana and yuta all the way.
meaghan chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
nice! please update soon
keyblader222 chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
aww...is Yuta with that chick? anyways, great story! please write more!
makinoyuuko chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
Very very good! I really can't wait until the next chap. is made. It is just like Rumiko Takahashi's work!
Anu chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
I loved your story it was great but you havent updated for 4 months! Please make it more cheerful but I love it so give up!
Forgottenspirit chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
more...I need more
Madoka Makkura chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
I love it! Please update please! Please please please! This is a great story!

-Youkai Taijiya Kihok
Anee chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
WHY NO MORE UPDATE? WHY? WANT UPDATE!
SasatheShy chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
Where is the rest? I want the rest! You hear!

Hehe sorry but please hurry with the rest I can't wait.

Sasa*
Vbabe184 chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
Oh.. hehe. This is getting interesting. I hope for Mana's sake (and mine fer that matter :P) that Yuta doesn't totally fall for that chica... Gah.. Well, hope you continue soon. I'd love to see someone to finish what Takahashi-sama wrote. Best of luck!
mikado chapter 2 . 4/21/2003
This would never happen, Yuta would never let Mana go, he was alone without her and they'd look for ever for their answer , or each other.
The Late Blake chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Who's Mana?
Jackson chapter 2 . 11/24/2002
AHHHH! I read this story a long time ago and you still haven't updated. So far it's am incredibly shibby story! I just wish you would write more on it because I keep wanting to know what will happen b/t Yuta and this new girl, will he fall for her, or will he still have feelings for Mana? That would be painful because I like Mana X Yuta pairings. That's just me, but yeah. I'd be sad if Yuta suddenly decided that he just wanted to be friends with Mana. AUGH! You see how much I NEED you to update? I'm begging you! I'll give you non-carcinogenic muffins if you add a chapter! (or two or three or seven...ha)