Reviews for That Which Remains
maryg92844 chapter 9 . 1/22
Loved it!
thegreencarousel chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Wow I actually cried in this chapter, in all the redemption fics I've read there never has been a greater need for more and good ones for Darth Vader. I hope to read more chapters from you, although from the rather old update date it seems like it will be long in coming, but I shall wait for it because this is too good a fic to abandon. Keep up your writing!)
AI chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
Quiet progression of their lives until they reach the point of resurrecting the order. I loved it. Thanks for sharing!
AI chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
Reconciliation! New Jedi family! So excited!
AI chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Living in Obiwans home is like therapy maybe? He seems to understand his old master well despite the decades.
AI chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
Love the details of Obiwans hideout. Also, love the parallel between Anakin wandering around Lukes old home and Luke looking around Anakins chamber.
xALIx chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
wow, 3 days gone past so easily and I did read ''Come with me'' & ''That which remains'' by far 2 of the best redemption fiction ever written here! I can't believe Part II is missing! Why? Your redeemed Darth Vader or Anakin is a breathe of fresh air, he's found peace and he's ready to start a new life embracing the Jedi ways, a broken soul but still ready to accept love and forgiveness. And what a great father is turning into! I really liked that the Princess Leia became more attuned to the Force and started training, but above everything, she took the courage to distance herself from the New Republic because they have changed so much -almost losing their ideals- Damn it! They were becoming arrogant anyway... Just look at how the military treated her twin brother like Luke Skywalker was a servant ready to use the Force only for their benefits! they forgot he destroyed the Death Star and fought many wars. More karma points, I liked how learning about his father's descent on Mustafar and his Mother's fate made him questioning life and raising doubts even though he didn't falter. This story inspire me because I've learn that no matter what happens you must never give up... I miss the updates, there I said it! Hope to hear from you somewhat...
Atlasina7 chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
Very, very well written and so enjoyable. It would be a hope of mine that someday you come and write Part II & beyond.
Asj Johnson chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
This and Come With Me are neat. I like them quite a bit. So... this isn't marked as completed, and it says End Part I... does that mean you may perhaps continue it sometime?
Forged Obsidian chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
I've read this story, and its predecessor before, but have not left a review before now. I don't know if you still write here or monitor your stories, but I will still leave this because this fanfic is that good.
I've always thought about what would have happened if Vader went with Luke in ROTJ, and then what would happen after his 'redemption.' I think, with "That Which Remains," you have done a fantastic job of both progressing the characters in a believable way and making it seem possible in the first place.
As someone who is a particular fan of redeemed villains, your version of Vader/Anakin is especially intriguing. The way he reacted to Obi-Wan's presence was wonderful, and the growth of Leia's relationship with her biological father nearly made me cry! Even if you don't have any inclination to finish this series (you referred to chapter 9 as the End of Part 1), but the way you left it leaves enough that someone could come up with their own ideas.
To finish, this is a wonderful work of fanfiction that I will happily read again and again.
Thank you.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
Absolutely fantastic. I love it!
History101 chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
I loved this story soooo much. I hope you write more sometime :)
BiP chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Please more (epilogue?) update soon please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
TheReader chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
I'm sorry but I love this story so much! I get so happy (and proud of Ani) every time I read it. I know it's unlikely you'll continue, but if you do just know you'll have at least one dedicated reader.
Neko chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
I read this over on your LJ. Now that I'm reading it though again, I appreciate how going back to his roots changes Anakin so tangibly, stripping away the trappings of Darth Vader. I like the pieces of his armor you chose, too.

Ben and Luke struck me as so gossipy, talking about Anakin behind his back like that! I'm sure they wouldn't think of it that way, but I had to giggle.