Reviews for That Which Remains
Atlasina7 chapter 9 . 2/1
Very, very well written and so enjoyable. It would be a hope of mine that someday you come and write Part II & beyond.
Asj Johnson chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
This and Come With Me are neat. I like them quite a bit. So... this isn't marked as completed, and it says End Part I... does that mean you may perhaps continue it sometime?
Forged Obsidian chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
I've read this story, and its predecessor before, but have not left a review before now. I don't know if you still write here or monitor your stories, but I will still leave this because this fanfic is that good.
I've always thought about what would have happened if Vader went with Luke in ROTJ, and then what would happen after his 'redemption.' I think, with "That Which Remains," you have done a fantastic job of both progressing the characters in a believable way and making it seem possible in the first place.
As someone who is a particular fan of redeemed villains, your version of Vader/Anakin is especially intriguing. The way he reacted to Obi-Wan's presence was wonderful, and the growth of Leia's relationship with her biological father nearly made me cry! Even if you don't have any inclination to finish this series (you referred to chapter 9 as the End of Part 1), but the way you left it leaves enough that someone could come up with their own ideas.
To finish, this is a wonderful work of fanfiction that I will happily read again and again.
Thank you.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
Absolutely fantastic. I love it!
History101 chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
I loved this story soooo much. I hope you write more sometime :)
BiP chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Please more (epilogue?) update soon please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
TheReader chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
I'm sorry but I love this story so much! I get so happy (and proud of Ani) every time I read it. I know it's unlikely you'll continue, but if you do just know you'll have at least one dedicated reader.
Neko chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
I read this over on your LJ. Now that I'm reading it though again, I appreciate how going back to his roots changes Anakin so tangibly, stripping away the trappings of Darth Vader. I like the pieces of his armor you chose, too.

Ben and Luke struck me as so gossipy, talking about Anakin behind his back like that! I'm sure they wouldn't think of it that way, but I had to giggle.
Mahina chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
Is there more? Because I want to keep reading about this AU.
T chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
Is this story completed? I liked it. I would love to read more. Will Anakin have his lungs repaired?
whalerider chapter 9 . 9/29/2010
I really REALLY hope you'll finish this series on FFnet (since apparently livejournal is being an ass and I can't access your works there). It's amazingly written, despite the occasional incoherent sentences caused by the website frazzing out and deleting some things. It's very well-written, very eloquent, and (thank God) very believable. COMPLETELY in-character! And trust me, I know Star Wars, so I KNOW in-character. Been a raging fanatic ever since I saw the first remake of the original trilogy back in the '90s when I was a kid, and decided to go whole hog and immerse myself in my guilty obsession.

I'm begging you. On my knees. Pretty pretty please give me more. *pouts* Pretty please with a blumfruit on top?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/17/2010
Is this completed? Anyway, I enjoyed reading it, and hope you continue writing.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
SOONsoonSOON chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
PLEASE update soon again more.

[a very BIG ENORMOUS puppy's eyes]
GoldenRat chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
This sequel is perfect! Gives Anakin, Luke, and Leia a chance to be a family and restore the Jedi.
Leyte chapter 9 . 5/9/2010
I know it is a long time you wrote this story but anytimes I read it I always wonder why you do not keep up? Please, if you are out there somewhere: write more chapters!