Reviews for It Happened One Night
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I love it! Abslutely hilarious! I really enjoyed it!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Haha, loved it! :]
nolongerhere11 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
we didn't need forty cars! this is great! i love this. they need to do this on the screen, i swear. adorable. xo-s
antiquiities chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Gah, I came on this godforsaken site just to find this. AND IT MADE ME HAPPY. I LOVE THAT FILM. And when I first watched it I remember drawing the parallels between Booth and Brennan (and Mulder and Scully, because I can) and thinking about how back then this stuff wouldn't have been very cliche yet and yeah.

This fic is awesome and I hope you win this month.

Now I must run away from this site and possibly shut my door because the house smells like fly spray?
Juliette Angel chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
You know what? Despite all the sci-fi and special effects the movies have nowadays...there's nothing like a classic.

Great job!
0Kate0 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
lol wow. that was very amusing. thank you
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 3/22/2007

GAWD! I'm LOV'N this month's challenge! I definitely have to see this movie now! I REMEMBER DB mentioning it in that interview and I know he has a thing for classic movies! I LOV'D that she show'd him up! Eventhough it doesn't match Canon I think you did an AWESOME job giving us look into the time-period and what the movie scene was about~~NICELY DONE!

~G :D
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Cute...very very cute

18lzytwner chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Ohh that has Booth all in a tizzy. :) Good entry and good luck.
BonesSVHP73 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
That was really, really cute. Although some of the lines didn't match you still made it work! Good for you! I love old movies and Clark Gable but I've never seen this one, I am so looking into getting it. It sounds like a good one, especially since it's your favorite. Love as always,

Ampersand Ellipsis chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Fantastic! I LOVE that movie...
Howdylynn chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Well, it's one of my all-time favorite movies too. And because I've seen it so many times, I couldn't get past the image of Claudette and Clark during the story.

I can definitely see the parallels between their coupling and that of our heroes. I've always enjoyed the way the female challenges the man and drives him crazy in just the right way.

And, yes, I could imagine Brennan having no qualms about showing a little leg for a ride. Ever the rational brain!

Good connection here. :)
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
gathers-no-moss chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
This was on TCM a few weeks ago, and now you've made me regret not watching it. :} Some of the dialogue may not match up with canon, but I can totally see this as a conversation between the two. Very funny.

Good Luck!