Reviews for Lost Memories
Wonderful chapter, really liked it. I see that the story hasn't been updated since 2008 and would be terribly disappointed if it's never ever to be finished.
Windying chapter 20 . 3/19
let me guess, it was Akira who was behind him or Ogata.
TheBlueMoonPrincess chapter 20 . 3/16
Hahaha... I wonder how Hikaru will get out of that situation... Anyways Please update soon, I luv your stories Author-sama
LovEInsanity chapter 20 . 1/26
Crying right now...wait no I'm wailing in sadness.. Why didn't I saw this before a loss...*sigh*
MLeggyLeaf chapter 20 . 1/18
oh my. please do write more. your hikaru aint ooc, even if he is super strong, he is the same hikaru. thank you for your hard work
zero02 chapter 20 . 1/8
UPDATE MAN THIS IS AWESOME

i have read the story at least 9 times in the last 2 weeks so i am pretty interested in where this will go
Elise chapter 20 . 12/12/2016
This is brilliant! u
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
Your use of romaji isn't really necessary, if you wanted to add some Japanese, why don't you go ahead and make the whole story in Japanese? It kind of takes away the focus of the story when you add in random romaji, instead of saying Arigatou Gozaimasu, just use thank you. It would sound way better.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/6/2016
Continue please
DoctorKnight chapter 20 . 9/27/2016
I know it's been 8 ing on 9 years.. but is it possible for you to continue? Your story is fantastic!
DoctorKnight chapter 7 . 9/27/2016
Awesome chapter!
eurielle chapter 20 . 9/6/2016
Please... Please, by the fate and the Lord, continue this story... This beautiful, beautiful story... This amazing story that moved me... I want him to find his purpose, his goal, his reason to play go... I want you to finish this, please... Dont copy the mangaka... Dont leave it in such a cliffhanger like that T_T
eurielle chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
O, dammit! Y? Y? Y didnt u continue this? Its been 8 years... Y? Im so frustrated with the ending of the manga, so i was looking for an enjoyable fan fictions of HikaGo, but y did u not continue this? Or did u just not mark it as complete? Tell me! Tell me, please! Please!
4shl3y chapter 20 . 6/16/2016
Low-key hope you that you're gonna update soon!
awefanfic chapter 20 . 6/7/2016
Please update soon! What would happen now? who is the voice behind him? kuwabara honinbo? ?
1,398 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »