Reviews for Nightmares
A fan chapter 1 . 3/18
This fanfic is so old but so good that it literally brought tears to my eyes. But I was also choking on a nice cube but still the fanfic made me cry tears of cuteness
mousefiction chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
That was so fluffy and great; I loved it.

Aw...

I must admit... I do have a thing for Dean referring to Sam as his baby... *coughs* But I guess that just makes me a giant fluffy pink cotton ball... But I’m happy that way, and your fic made me happy.
Miss Lestrade chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Don't let anyone tell you that two grown brothers wouldn't share a bed. If Sam really was terrified, Dean would definitely put all of his pride aside to give any comfort he could.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Oh WOW! Seriously, that was amazing! I can see John being jelous of what Dean and Sam share...too bad for him though, maybe if he'd...oh never mind...great job!
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Oh the FLUFF! AH... You amazing writer! I wish Kripke would add a seas. 3 scene with the boys dealing with a nightmare through hugs... they're doing excellent with their brothery moments, that's why I love the show, but I think more hugs... eh... wouldn't hurt? As long as dean always adds the 'no chick flick moments' routine afterwards, though with a wink ;)
Arinia chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Very cute. I loved it.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
aw. so very cute. although a little out of character in the end, cause i really cant see a 26 and 23 year old guy sharing a bed. but it was really really well written and i liked the idea. great job.
Bea2688 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
This was well-written. I have to say thought that I thought this was out of character. I can't imagine Dean hugging Sammy like that as an adult. I like the idea of this, I just can't see it.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Awesome story! I liked the way you followed the boys thru the years and how they took care of each other after nightmarers. I especially liked reading the part where John admitted he was awake when the nightmares happened, but he knew that the boys could take care of each other better than he could have done for them!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Ah, that was really cute, from childhood to present day!