Reviews for A Shared Struggle
imtoolazytologin chapter 1 . 12/29/2019
Omg that was amazing! And I'm totally saying awwww with you. I have no clue how I took so bloody long to find this short gem but holy freak an I glad I did.
GunsAndMagic chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
Ryuokami chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
This is so beautiful wrote. It seems so perfectionly done.
batsbloodsoup chapter 1 . 3/24/2018
That was pretty damn good:)
TheMusicalNinja chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEAAAALLL!
SO
FRICKIN
CUTE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH FLUFF OVERLOAD
Firebrand chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
This was very sweet. I can see Ed reacting like this if something like that happened. And I mean this with constructive criticism when I say that you relied on the demon metaphor a little too heavily. It's a good way to look at it, I just feel you shouldn't have used it as much as you did. Also please shorten the paragraphs. Otherwise a very sweet story. Now, I must go read other works of kawaii-ness. Ja ne
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
LeChick chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
I actually felt the demon metaphor kinda cheapened the situation (or perhaps it was just relied on too heavily). I would have liked to have seen more of the charactersor even just Roy's) view of the situation at hand rather than poetic commentary.
Icestar2012 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
wow. 3
Tenchiko chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Yes this is probably the most beautiful one shot I've ever read in my entire life! Well done. I applaud you.
Mikazuki Mitsukai chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Yes. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Oh, but poor Ed. Hopefully he recovers in no time! Make sure of that, Roy!

This is soooo sweet!
Oh no chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
what.. whats this.. im having... FEEEELINGS
manga.geek.3 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
haha alright alright... AWWWWWWW! it was sad to see edward so tortured! But... very well done with mustang. :D loved this!
Ange Amour chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I liked it even though there was an obnoxious gun involved. Ugh. Too loud. I'd much rather a nice, cool blade that slices through stuff. Sorry to sound like a person who likes pain. I don't know. Do I like pain? I certainly have a high tolerance towards pain. My own fic has a suicide attempt and may have more than one suicide attempt. I don't know what else to type here.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
If anyone can understand Ed's pain in this, it's Roy.