Reviews for Feegles on a Firefly
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Again, brilliant, you have the feegles and the crew of Serenity down to a t.
NoDrogs chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
-laugh- Neat story, especially the Wave above / Wave under bit. Should I be fealing sorry for Badger?
MsLanna chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is hilarious!

Love how you got everything right, especially the Feegle-talk. :D

Amazong work.
kurtainkid chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
hehe...sent 'em to bother badger. that's great.
diana teo chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Pratchett would be proud of you! Your humour is equally insane!

Found you,btw,when I was reading an NCIS/Man fr Uncle crossover story and was intrigued by a review you left,checked out your bio,loved the way you write,found a fellow Feegle-fan,and ended up reading this little bad you don't write NCIS you could try a Feegle/NCIS crossover tale!
Elkian chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
You had me at the title, but this is the funniest thing I've read in a long time! Kudos!
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
"Crivens, 'tis a yeti!" was AMAZING. And I like to think of them attacking Badger. Of course they would respect River "Wave Over Land" as much as they respect Tiffany, "Land Under Wave".
Firefly-Maj chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This is hilarious! I laughed so hard, especially at the reference of "One of my dinosaurs is missing!" and "Crivens, tis a yeti!"

Seriously, this is a brilliant piece of work, well done!
idioticonion chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
"Crivens, tis a yeti!" - with this comment, you win the internet!
Belphegor chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Sometimes, with crossovers, you happen upon a story that's so perfect for either original universe that you feel it's written *exactly* how it should be written, and and that's what "Feegles on a Firefly" is :o) I love the insidious way the Feegles creep into the various characters' point of view and their reactions (both the Feegles' - "Ye was tae try an' cuddle this yan, ye'd need a week, man." is *priceless*, I love it! - and the crew members'). Their reason for being there makes the kind of sense that's warped and weird and perfect for the story, and the last paragraph is hilarious (plus, Trackrabbit Slim's? Magnificent :D).

In a nutshell, great job, and thanks for a good, healthy laugh :o]
EbonyDraygon chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I would love to see this happen in an episode. So many funny lines I couldn't recount them without just dumping the story here! Feegles in the 'Verse! Who knows where they'll end up next :P
Temporal Austenite chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
You deserve an award. You deserve a big, shiny award that will take you years to protect against Feegles. This story was pure...genius.

"Have I died?"

"You ain't dead." Jayne growls.

"I'm seeing you. A person could be dead and see things like you."

I love that line.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I have a headache from laughing so hard. Thank you!
Oh, wow. And tears, too. *snerk*
Fantastic! Keep writing!
Mynuet chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Oh dear. Oh dearie dearie me.

I'm now picturing Jayne learning the Hedgehog Song.
morning's-broken-angel chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I can't believe the awesome (and sheer) insanity. This is approaching previously unattainable levels of crack... and I adore it.

Particularly hilarious lines that make me want to propose marriage to you, despite my adorable hubby:

"Ye was tae try an' cuddle this yan, ye'd need a week, man."

"Two by two...feet of blue?" River frowns. She pounces, quick and sure.

The last piece of fresh food they have, a chicken, pauses in its progress towards the door.

"Er...cluck?" It tries, hopefully. (I haven't laughed this hard in forever)

"Crivens, isnae many Bigjobs can tek a second heidful o' Wee Begbie," says a small admiring voice, just before he passes out.

A Smurfs reference!

A hundred small swords raised roofwards, joined by a pistol.

"Nae King, nae Quin, nae Laird, nae 'Liance, we willna' be fooled again!" (Hell, my friend. Totally going to Hell- this line right here cemented it.)

"As your Captain, I am ordering you to turn the volume on that shirt down."

And... oh God, River sent them after Badger. Feegles in the 'Verse... (bows). Your brain is a thoroughly fantastical and terrifying place to be. I love it! :)
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »