Reviews for Feegles on a Firefly
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I think the Feegles have found some new kindred spirits! Just their kind of place. Loved the interaction between the two and the humour plus how both worlds were well used. An awful lot of fun! A hundred swords and a pistol - lol!
Ah run away, it the FEEGLES! Drop the bear and run!
La Rhapsodia chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
"Crivens, tis a yeti!"

At that point, I fell out of my chair laughing and I have yet to stop.
hardly loquacious chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I think my favourite part may be the stealing of Wash's dinosaur. I have a soft spot for Wash and his dinosaurs.

Also great, basically anything Jane says/does.
Hugger-Of-Trees chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
You're weird. I like you. Very amusing. Delicious dialogue. I'm still chortling quietly.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
often when i read a firefly fic i get annoyed when the writer doesn't write river or wash properly but you got them, the feegles were also fantastic and yay for river sending them to badger

great job
PenguinMaster1000 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Crivens! Ye' dida bonny good job on th di-o-lauge!

An th' stoey nae to comp-li-cated eaithar!
Draug chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
That has got to be the *funniest* story I've ever read on this site, well done! The dialog was nearly perfect, both for the Feegles and the Firefly crew. Terry Pratchett would be proud.
CamelotGirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
"Nothin’ with a face like that ever had anythin’ to do with flowers, unless it was pissing on ‘em."

Someone has GOT to put that on a poster! Perferably with a picture of a feegle pissing on a flower similar to those Calvin and Hobbes shirts.

Also:

“Nae King, nae Quin, nae Laird, nae ‘Liance, we willna’ be fooled again!”

Should be the new motto of the Browncoats.

All together, excellent crack! Whose your dealer? I want some too!
Soul's Confession chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Although you can't see it, I'm giving you a standing ovation.
FabledFigment chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Crackfic, yes, but my kind of crackfic. Excellent.
MarieDulongcre chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
This was so funny, I snarfed milk! I loved it! I could see little blue men running around the mess.
ferebee chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
There can only be one thousand!

This was hysterical! There are not nearly enough Firefly/Discworld crossovers out there.
MAndrews chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I loved the whole thing but the two best parts were "nae ‘Liance" and River sending them to Badger. Nice way to recall one little statement about him being a "sad little king" Wonderful crossover!
ElspethBates chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
LMAO this was incredibly funny! I especially loved the ending... I can really see River doing exactly that!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »