Reviews for An Autumn Solstice
ghnablsi chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
thank you for this amazing story,i loved it so much.
jaceblue chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
Hey,

I really enjoyed that. The writing style was amazing...and i love the fact that they didn't just go from friends to being in love...there was a progression. So thank-you for posting, i really enjoyed it.

Thanks

Jami
M. Carwright chapter 7 . 1/11/2008
Wow thank you for sharing. That was truly...Perfect.
Vamp Charisma chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
SmilinStar, what a masterpiece! It was such a delight to discover you had updated, having not checked on fanfiction for such a long time myself. I enjoyed these last 2 chapters, and found myself wishing for more, though completely satisfied by the outcome. I think I would've liked to see Alec and Max married or at least engaged, but I think that's too much to ask. No, this is nice, and to see the understanding develop between them, was definitely difficult to write I'll bet, but such a piece of work. I loved the angst, and I think you did a fabulous job of capturing this couple. Although the witty remarks were a bit scant towards the end with their seriousness, I enjoyed it a lot! Thanks so much!
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
Awesome story! I love it! It's freaking wonderful...awesome...amazing!
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
Wow! Emotionally intence! I think they both felt all the feelings on the emotion spectrum!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
Awesome story! I think Logan wants to ask her to marry him!
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
Awesome story! I love it! All the emotions, written so well!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
It's sad! Evil Max rejecting him! *cries* Great story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
Awesome story! I knew he would come. I was waiting for it. I really hope it's Alec!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Awesome story! It's sad!
Maverick88 chapter 7 . 7/19/2007
Oh my god your pleas are bad! *narrows eyes* but I loved the story. I could beat both of them up for dancing around eachother like that all the time, but I'm happy pretty boy got his angel of darkness. Add some snow around it, take a picture and they'd do great for a hallmark christmas card ;) But then it's summer so that'll have to wait...

Okay, enough nonsense from me now. My head is cloudy from my insomnia, so i'm using that as an excuse.

I love your writing. I think I said that 3 times in a row now. Well, obviously you deserve it.
Maverick88 chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
Ok, this will be my last review for a couple of chappy's (until something comes up that needs my intelligent opinion *cough*) but since you were pretty much pleading...here you are.

You kept it from turning cliché. Instead of starting the chapter with some rescue from Alec, resulting in everyone loves Alec, and happily they lived ever after...blah blah...you turned the steering wheel and well, the plotline was quite original! I liked the bit where he's talking to Max while he thinks she's unconscious and actually she's hear the entire thing. Actually, everything was great, including the "Logan was probably holding a candlelight vigil in daylight and wouldn’t hesitate to burn out his eyes with hot candle wax if he so much as stepped a toe into her room." Yeah, definitely among my favorites, that line.

Keep up writing the way you do, you're great!
Maverick88 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Just read the prologue! I love how Max can be in such mess when it comes to dealing with her emotions and always ignores the little voice in the back of her head most people don't even have.

And you're talking about Alec being out of character. Well, I might say he'd be out of character if he was being his sarcastic self during these circumstances. We all know Alec is very capable of feeling emotions, and that his bravado only holds up to some point. So I can understand that after things start piling up, even the impressive X5-494 breaks. The problem is that everyone expects him to suck it up and move on like he always did, which indicates how good he has gotten at hiding it. But everyone has his breaking point..

So stop apologizing already! Your way of writing is very good (better than mine I think) and you portray both of them very well. I'm off to read the rest *grin*
southern cross chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
aw perfect ending. Really. On the anniversary and together and just quietly happy. I liked the calm tone of this chapter. not a lot of talking just them and her thoughts and it was great.