Reviews for Love and Electricity
Jade chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
I love this! D
itsatruemiracle chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
oh bc there are more chapeters hehe sorry I didnt see that for a sec xD
itsatruemiracle chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
why is this M..?
xMysterious Darknessx chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This was really, really cute. I enjoyed the ending very much, though it seemed to end all too quickly. I wish you would continue, your writing is so awsome! Sincerely,

xMysterious Darknessx
Cloud Watcher332 chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
: *wipes away bloody nose* I WAS NEVER HERE! *runs away*
fiona868 chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
OH, that was HOT! Thank you for the smut!
PawneePorpoise chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
I COMPLETELY understand what its like to have tons of work to do and no time to write fics...I can't wait to see how it all ends! Thanks for writing such a good fic, great job, especially since it is your first one.
hiya24 chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
aw, you really know how to keep us hooked. but since I completely understand where you are coming from I won't plead... much for an update )
Ethereal Void chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
NO! don't stop there! more more more more...(i'm going to run out of breath) MORE MORE MORE.
Alopez426 chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
I love this story. Amazing. I like how you make Al very innocent and almost childlike. I like that you did not have them just say "I love you" and then they started doing it. In this story, Ed and Al are kept very well, for me, in character.

Very good, UPDATE SOON!
Roy Mustang 08 chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
The chapter was awesome update soon
Roy Mustang 08 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
The chapter was great update soon
Sailor Miniji chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
I really like the emotion that you produced through the diologue in this fic _ Very beautiful! I hope to see you continue this soon, as I'm excited to see the end of it.
PawneePorpoise chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Hottness right there!...haha, great 2nd chapter...I like that maybe Ed and Al can both be insecure at first, its almost cute...can't wait for chapter 3!
PLady chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
i had read the both chapters already and yet I got tears in my eyes. It's such a beautiful story! I love those last parts best, when Al said with his adorable sentence: “I want you to…love me.”

that's makes me wanna think of how much love everyone really longing for, whenever it's your lower, wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, mother, father, brother, sister or anything!

You made it perfect!