Reviews for Natural Disasters
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2019
Loved it! Thank you for sharing you stories with us. spnlady 10/19
Brendielyn831gm chapter 6 . 11/24/2018
I never know if I should review these stories or not, as they were written quite some time ago. However, I really liked this story. Very well written and just enough angst to be satisfying. I hate it when the pain etc. goes on and on. Great work. Brendie.
jazmn22 chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
Damn this was good
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2017
Very well done
FandomGirl07 chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
Nicely written. Awesome characterizations. Love the relationships
pipinheart chapter 6 . 6/18/2016
Love seeing Sam watching out for Dean. Little brother's are good for that too.
Lizelle chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
I am a total Dean girl as well. Loved your story. Cant wait to read more of your stories.
VVK chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
I loved it thanks.
saralp chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
That was really good and thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
Lots of fun! I love the brothers!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
I really loved this! Great one! :D
thesunwillshineclear chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
I almost skipped by this story but then I gave it a shot... And I loved it! The brotherly dynamic was there the whole time and although I'm a Sammy girl, it's nice to see his protective side ;) Great writing!
Prince Silvertongue chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Ha ha ha! This was very well written. I enjoyed reading it very much. So thank you for posting it : Ha ha! I really liked the conversation about Sam becoming Dean's favorite brother if he bought him food. That was just so Dean-like. Ha ha ha! You captured their characters really well and I think that's what made this fan fiction a really good read. Thanks for posting it :)

-Shadaux
GaelicAngel chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Hey there!

I just finished reading this and I really loved it. As I am a freakin sucker for anything with a hurt Dean I found this story very awesome and the way Sam is so protective was great

I nearly cracked a rib when Sam said sarcastically that he forgot his shovel in his other jacket, that was hilarious.

Great story and I loved it to death.
Zinfer chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
loved it! it was cute, filled with brotherly love and some delightful hurt/comfort :) great job