Reviews for Natural Disasters
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
LMAO at Dean having an ulterior motive for taking a few days off and Sam calling him a geek...plus Dean watching Charmed, so funny (but then Sam knew the name of the characters too so...!) Good job that Sam persuaded Dean to walk to the house because if the earthquake is localised and they'd driven the impala might have copped it! But first the floor beneath Dean collapses and he falls through, then the ceiling above falls and hits Sam and he too follows his brother, and is obviously unconscious! What a dramatic first chapter, and they still have a spirit to banish!

Just know how entertaining this story is going to be and so looking forward to next update! Go girl!
friendly chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
uh oh.. that's not good.

great start.. can't wait for more
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Ek! I like this so far D Please continue and soon.
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Good start...
princess peanut chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Yikes! What a painful cliff hanger! This was a really good start. Very original. I can't wait to see what happens next. Hurry back!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Holy Crap. In just the first chapter, you have managed to put both our boys in harms way. How are they gonna get each other out of this one. Mercy-you have got to update very soon for us! I have got to read the next chapter!
Poppyflake chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Good start. Love how Sam can wind Dean up so easily. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Ciya chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Good story so far. Can't wait to see how they get out of this one.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11