Reviews for Natural Disasters
V.R. Jennings chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
Great story! Loved it. Keep up the good work! :D
mouse8 chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
Great story - Earthquakes are such useful things. I wrote a fic along these lines myself in another fandom. I'm always happy to come across another of your stories (I'm reading through chronologically), since I know I'm guaranteed a good read.
shadowb3e chapter 6 . 5/13/2008
That was a great story. I'm glad the boys are ok.

And them planning on sight seeing. That's is awesome.
bhoney chapter 6 . 3/30/2008
Okay, my plan to get more fic from you by sending reviews continues. :)

I really liked this story. Some laugh out loud lines: “Sammy, you bring me some real food you'll be my favourite brother.” said Dean, and Sam snorted.

“I'm your only brother Dean.” he said dryly and Dean just smirked at him.

“Doesn't mean you're my favourite.”

Too funny! I love the banter! You do a great job with it. And kudos for coming up with such an original idea-it's not the ghost that does them in, but the earthquake.

I loved that Sam built a tower of debris and pulled himself and Dean out of the rubble. Way to go, Sam! And of course, I love that Dean apparently watches Charmed. :) LOL Great story!
Lovetoread89 chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
I really liked this story; I thought it was very well written and so in character. It was refreshing to see the boys deal with a situation which wasn't supernatural, yet still dangerous. Lol I love the image of Dean in green scrubs! Awesome story, thank you for sharing!
Lovetoread89 chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Loving this story so far! I'm a Dean girl too :). Never apologise for a bit of Hurt!Dean, Protective!Sam. You're right, Sam is good at being protective. Right, off I go to read the rest of the chapters!
Nana56 chapter 6 . 1/9/2008
This was sweet. Just enough angst and hurt!both and the lovely Winchester humor. Really good job.
sunnyjunedays chapter 6 . 12/18/2007
Hi, I've just finished reading this and loved it. You sure know how to batter the Winchesters don't you, especially Dean, great stuff, loved everything about this story so now i can go on and continue with the sequel which i was going to read but then decided i should read this one first. x
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 11/30/2007
That was a great fic! I don't know how I missed this one but I'm glad you wrote (are writing) a sequal to it!
fwennie chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
Wow, this is great. I could easily imagine the events as though I were watching it on TV. Some brilliant one-liners “If you're trying to kill me with your mind I don't think it's working, psychic wonder. had me giggling. Can't wait to read more.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
Yeah, cause Earthquakes are about as much fun as airplanes! :) This is really great, I really enjoyed it and am smacking myself wondering how exactly I had missed it. Lovely brotherly moments without being too, too! Five Impalas!
BrittneyRose chapter 6 . 4/4/2007
Great story! I loved the whole thing :)
aithreachas chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
As a lover of "Usual Suspects" (watching more times than I can count) I can relate...that being said let me add that I loved this story from the pure sarcastic snarky humor to the sentimental sappiness to the drama, angst and action. You meshed it all extremely well. Thank you...thank you very much.
NathMG chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
Great story! Why is it that we all love to hurt Dean? There's just something about him... plus I think it brings out the best in Sam. I like it when he takes charge. I'll be looking out for your next story. Keep up the good work.

PS - LOL about you watching Usual Suspects 4 times in 4 days. It's good to know I'm not the only one displaying obsessive compulsive behavior when it comes to everything Supernatural :-)
Lilly B chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
great job with the ending chapter! i'm a sucker for happy endings! you did a really great job with the whole thing, and i liked your idea from the begining...nobody has really hit on earthquakes in their fics, so props on the originality of your idea!
154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »