Reviews for Natural Disasters
Dimminished chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
aw, now I feel really bad for Sam. :(

I was wondering how Dean was going to manage, being as your delightfully descriptive writing left me with no doubt that Dean was not doing well at all.

This just keeps getting better and better, well... not for the boys, but definitely for the reader. :)
Dimminished chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
aw, :( Poor Dean.

This was an awesome chapter. AWESOME!

Dean is so stubborn, but so darn cute and pathetic at times that I'm not sure how Sam manages getting mad at him. ;)

Loved this to pieces.
Dimminished chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
And here I thought "Casper" was all they needed to worry about.

Great start... REALLY great start. :)

Gotta give Sam credit for playing Dean so well and getting him to walk. lol I have to agree... sometimes Dean is just TOO easy. :)

CU next chapter, 'Oh ye of dwindling power' *lol* ;)
Kritty chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
This story is SO amazing...It's a great Whump - espeacially DeanWhump (which I LOVE) xD...

I love the ideo of a natural problem in your ff - there is no ghost or demon who hurts dean and sammy, but this damn earthquake - super!

And there is so much brotherlove in your story, I like this brotherly moments, I like them so much!

Really, its a wonderful story *sigh*

Go on that way!

Kritty
V.R. Jennings chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
Great story! Loved it. Keep up the good work! :D
mouse8 chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
Great story - Earthquakes are such useful things. I wrote a fic along these lines myself in another fandom. I'm always happy to come across another of your stories (I'm reading through chronologically), since I know I'm guaranteed a good read.
shadowb3e chapter 6 . 5/13/2008
That was a great story. I'm glad the boys are ok.

And them planning on sight seeing. That's is awesome.
bhoney chapter 6 . 3/30/2008
Okay, my plan to get more fic from you by sending reviews continues. :)

I really liked this story. Some laugh out loud lines: “Sammy, you bring me some real food you'll be my favourite brother.” said Dean, and Sam snorted.

“I'm your only brother Dean.” he said dryly and Dean just smirked at him.

“Doesn't mean you're my favourite.”

Too funny! I love the banter! You do a great job with it. And kudos for coming up with such an original idea-it's not the ghost that does them in, but the earthquake.

I loved that Sam built a tower of debris and pulled himself and Dean out of the rubble. Way to go, Sam! And of course, I love that Dean apparently watches Charmed. :) LOL Great story!
Lovetoread89 chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
I really liked this story; I thought it was very well written and so in character. It was refreshing to see the boys deal with a situation which wasn't supernatural, yet still dangerous. Lol I love the image of Dean in green scrubs! Awesome story, thank you for sharing!
Lovetoread89 chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Loving this story so far! I'm a Dean girl too :). Never apologise for a bit of Hurt!Dean, Protective!Sam. You're right, Sam is good at being protective. Right, off I go to read the rest of the chapters!
Nana56 chapter 6 . 1/9/2008
This was sweet. Just enough angst and hurt!both and the lovely Winchester humor. Really good job.
sunnyjunedays chapter 6 . 12/18/2007
Hi, I've just finished reading this and loved it. You sure know how to batter the Winchesters don't you, especially Dean, great stuff, loved everything about this story so now i can go on and continue with the sequel which i was going to read but then decided i should read this one first. x
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 11/30/2007
That was a great fic! I don't know how I missed this one but I'm glad you wrote (are writing) a sequal to it!
fwennie chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
Wow, this is great. I could easily imagine the events as though I were watching it on TV. Some brilliant one-liners “If you're trying to kill me with your mind I don't think it's working, psychic wonder. had me giggling. Can't wait to read more.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
Yeah, cause Earthquakes are about as much fun as airplanes! :) This is really great, I really enjoyed it and am smacking myself wondering how exactly I had missed it. Lovely brotherly moments without being too, too! Five Impalas!
158 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »